We are fundamentally altering the cancer treatment landscape by creating a modality that uses the unique biology of each tumor as a means to destroy it. Our ground-breaking approach marries positron emission tomography (PET) – the gold standard for visualizing cancer – with radiotherapy – one of the most effective ways to treat cancer. This combination, biology guiding radiotherapy (BgRT), turns cancer on itself, and finally enables radiotherapy for all stages of cancer, including metastatic disease. Biology guiding radiotherapy offers hope for millions of patients who today, have limited treatment options.
At the center of our bold vision, are passionate, committed team members who align with our culture:
- Bold. We aren’t here to fit in and provide yet another radiotherapy solution; we’re here to change the game.
- Confident. We don’t shy away from the challenge of implementing a breakthrough in cancer care – we tackle it head on from all dimensions.
- Heart. Fueled by our own experiences with cancer, this is personal. It’s driven us to develop solutions that have, until now, seemed impossible.
- Challengers of convention. We don’t let today’s technology be a barrier. We dream big and innovate to make our dreams a reality.
The executive assistant position provides administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, and Executive Management team as needed. The position requires in-depth knowledge of company operations, policies, and procedures. They will handle details of a highly confidential and critical nature. Frequently the position will collect and prepare information for use in discussions or meetings between executive staff and outside individuals. Since the position requires the ability to work on problems of a diverse scope where the analysis of data requires an evaluation of identifiable factors, the executive assistant must exercise judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions. Requires a professional certification or equivalent experience in working with senior level executives within and outside the company, as well as experience with customers, vendors, visitors, and investors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepares reports, graphs and presentations using spreadsheet and presentation software, schedules appointments, e-mail and telephone communication coordinating meetings and travel.
- Coordination of board meetings, investors, bankers, customers and other third-party visits. This would include the coordination of the meeting date, announcements, preparation of the meeting room and lunch coordination.
- Industry Research: maintenance of contact records with investment bankers, analysts and other third parties.
- Ensures that all expense reports for supported staff are completed and remitted in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assists in the preparation of correspondence / mailings on an as needed basis.
- Coordination of the CEO’s and CFO’s daily schedule.
- Assists in coordination of deal-related work including maintenance of project folders as assigned by the VP of Finance/Controller and Business Development.
- Assists in preparing and processing of confidential information, maintaining and creating files, typing faxing, and copying.
- Relieve the receptionist from the front desk / lobby for breaks.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Excellent MS Word / Excel / PowerPoint Skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Must be highly dependable, detail-oriented and have good prioritization skills
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, planning and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and professional business acumen
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to clearly speak, read, write and understand the English language
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor's degree in Business or Liberal Arts discipline; minimum 5+ years’ experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities
Must be able to work with senior executives and possess a professional appearance and presentation.