RefleXion Medical is on a mission to create a new cancer treatment modality through biological guidance. By leveraging positron emission tomography (PET) in a novel way, RefleXion’s patented technology causes tumors to continuously signal their location during treatment, potentially revolutionizing cancer care.
We’re passionately committed to making dramatic changes to cancer care, and we believe that small, lean teams of brilliant people are the only way to do that. We need teammates with both the foresight and experience to avoid roadblocks, and the drive and creativity to steer around those that inevitably appear. We seek those who will unabashedly and relentlessly help us create a new modality in cancer care.
If you are bold and inventive – we want you.
If you combine passion with experience – we want you.
If you embrace iteration and constant learning – we want you.
Come and join a company on an incredible and meaningful mission.
Market Access and Reimbursement will be one of RefleXion’s strategic priorities, especially in the next 2-3 years. The Senior Director of Market Access and Reimbursement will lay out the foundational reimbursement strategy and plan, whose aims include: to garner novel reimbursement, shape clinical outcomes and health economics research program, and build relationships with key stakeholders.
He/she will be a key strategic leader and give input on RefleXion’s strategy and value drivers, and approach to drive market adoption. This role reports directly to RefleXion’s Founder / Vice President, Strategy and Business Development, and will have regular interaction with the CEO, VP of Medical Affairs, Head of Commercial, and the rest of the leadership team and Board of Directors.
- Develop reimbursement and market access strategy for RefleXion, with consideration for a range of clinical scenarios
- Build deep understanding of payer landscape and reimbursement trends (public and private), including their respective priorities, pain points and potential tactics
- Formulate stakeholder engagement plan (and sometimes, serve as the primary point of contact), including healthcare policymakers, regulatory bodies, and specialty societies; eventually, provide input into the Government Affairs function
- Help shape RefleXion’s product positioning and messaging, especially when engaging health policy makers and payers
- Help shape clinical program, health economics and outcomes research (HEOR) and publication plan
- Maintain competitive intelligence on reimbursement and market access topics
Skills & Experience
- 10-15 years of experience in reimbursement and market access at a medical technology company, preferably with an oncology focus
- Successful track record in engaging public and private payers, specialty societies, and other key stakeholders (experience outside of the US a plus)
- Direct experience in health economics and outcomes research (HEOR), and providing relevant input to Commercial on pricing and sales strategy
- Strong leadership skills and direct experience in managing a team
- Unimpeachable ethics and integrity
- Strong communication style, which can be adapted for engaging across functions and levels, with the Board of Directors and external stakeholders
- Strong critical thinking skills, proactive and results-oriented