Being a part of the Human Resources team, the recruiter will be a hands-on people partner that will lead the entire recruitment processes to find and secure the most qualified candidates and works closely with all levels of managers. This role will be the first dedicated Recruiter position that has the opportunity to establish Recruitment excellence and culture with a rapidly growing startup.
- You are creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers. You're also comfortable with numbers and drawing insights from analytics to make our hiring process smarter and more efficient.
- Work closely with management to ascertain hiring needs, job description formulation, consistent communication and incredible client service throughout the recruitment process.
- Responsible for sourcing and generating the pipeline to maintaining a successful offer acceptance rate (achieving quarterly hiring goals), you manage the entire candidate process. By leveraging your knowledge of your clients' hiring needs and search requirements, you effectively source and match candidates with the roles in which they will be most successful.
- Provide an efficient and high-touch experience for every candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level, prescreening, driving the interview process and offer process, including reference checks, salary recommendations and closing of candidates.
- Communicate effectively with the hiring managers and interview team to ensure preparedness during the interview process. Deliver practical strategies, guides and techniques to help hiring managers and interviewers phone screen, interview, select, and sell the candidates that will maximize success in the company. Share and exchange information with all levels of management to report ongoing status.
- Negotiate complex offers to close candidates by leveraging your experience with competing for top technical talent. Escalate as needed when the offer-to-accept process appears stalled for any reason.
- Prepare recruitment materials and oversee the maintenance of the internal and external websites for consistent corporate branding and up to date job postings.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to be competitive in State-of-the-Art recruiting practices.
- Oversee the Employee Referral Program to ensure effective delivery of the program.
- Support the department with the maintenance or proper EEO-1 reporting and other recruitment related compliance. Liaison with Immigration attorneys, administering and tracking of all work permits.
- Assist with administration of relocations and input into a larger relocation programs.
- Contribute to the New Hire process to ensure all relevant departments are coordinated for a smooth on boarding process.
- Support the HR department to interpret, update and communicate company policies (Employee Handbook, Travel Policy, etc.).
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of high volume, full lifecycle recruiting with a focus on exempt and non-exempt level positions. Experience with sourcing roles within the medical technology/software industry required.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit for a broad range of positions and on a national level.
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment and delivering significant impact as an individual contributor.
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle customer relationship management, provide strong customer consultative skills and work in a small-team environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- Excellent computer and software skills, such as working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, etc.), HRIS and ATS. Ability to learn and troubleshoot new software tools quickly. Experience with Greenhouse is a plus.
- Demonstrated personal accountability and integrity.
- Strong passion for advancing the human capital agenda of the organization with a deep interest in technology.
- Willing and able to be flexible in schedule and available to be on call as needed.
- Must be based locally to the San Francisco Bay Area.