RefleXion Medical is on a mission to create a new cancer treatment modality through biological guidance. By leveraging positron emission tomography (PET) in a novel way, RefleXion’s patented technology causes tumors to continuously signal their location during treatment, potentially revolutionizing cancer care.
We’re passionately committed to making dramatic changes to cancer care, and we believe that small, lean teams of brilliant people are the only way to do that. We need teammates with both the foresight and experience to avoid roadblocks, and the drive and creativity to steer around those that inevitably appear. We seek those who will unabashedly and relentlessly help us create a new modality in cancer care.
If you are bold and inventive – we want you.
If you combine passion with experience – we want you.
If you embrace iteration and constant learning – we want you.
Come and join a company on an incredible and meaningful mission.
The Quality Inspector will perform a variety of tasks to ensure that applicable RefleXion Medical procedures are followed and quality standards are met. Performs the setup, testing of circuits, components, instruments and mechanical parts and assemblies. Organizes own tasks and assignments and meets scheduled deadlines.
- Perform physical measurements and visual inspections of components/assemblies/products per inspection plans, and record results on appropriate forms to complete receiving, in-process and final inspections.
- Generates inspection reports and NCRs for failures as required.
- Performs acceptance testing per procedures.
- Experience utilizing a Coordinate Measurement Machine (CMM).
- Experienced with lab equipment and techniques involving tape measures, micrometers, calipers, voltmeters, ammeters, ohmmeters, pin gauges, snap gages, and other types of measuring devices as required.
- Supporting new product development activities as needed.
- Review inspection documentation (FAIs, C of Cs, Material Certifications) for inbound material.
- Assist with receiving or material handling tasks in a backup role, as needed.
- Updates supervisor/lead person of work status or problems with recommendations for improvement or correction.
- Other duties to be assigned as needed.
- Minimum 3 years’ electromechanical inspection experience.
- Medical device experience strongly preferred (Understanding of 21 CFR 820 and ISO 13485)
- Ability to read and interpret mechanical drawings and electrical schematics
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals and ability to calculate AQL levels.
- Understanding geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Ability to follow direction and able to work in a fast-paced team environment and is detail oriented.
- Computer skills including working with MS Word, Excel and Outlook and other common programs. (Arena PLM, QAD ERP preferred)
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds