Refinery29 is the leading digital media and entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 550 million across all platforms. Our mission is to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power by providing optimistic and diverse creativity, storytelling, and points of view. We deliver style and substance to an audience that's highly engaged across a variety of devices and destinations, from the original video and editorial features, to live experiences and social storytelling. Please visit www.refinery29.com, www.refinery29.uk, and www.refinery29.de for more information and to browse content.
What makes an R29er?
- You have commitment and passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power and realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility and turns dreams into reality.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in the monthly close by taking ownership of client billing and assisting the Revenue Manager with revenue recognition
- Review contracts for billing information and collaborate with account strategists to confirm: terms and conditions, special billing requirements and customer information
- Take ownership of invoicing and billing schedules for all other non-media revenue streams
- Partner with our accounting associate to work on account reconciliations and timely processing of credit memos and invoice revisions for clients
- Respond to invoice inquiries from internal departments as well as external clients
- Assist with Salesforce implementation
- Support the Revenue Manager and assist with team projects as necessary
- Work with SVB to upload Accounts Receivable documentation
- Prior experience in media/advertising a plus
- Advanced excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- NetSuite and Operative One experience a plus
- Exceptional organizational skills with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment