Refinery29 is the leading media and entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 249 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, and live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration and tools to discover and pursue a more independent, stylish, and informed life. Please visit www.refinery29.com, www.refinery29.com/en-ca, www.refinery29.uk, www.refinery29.de and www.refinery29.com/fr-fr for more information and to browse content.
About the Team:
The Client Services team will function as the client project manager in partnership with the Client Director in post-sale.
This team will be the architect of the client experience by developing production timelines, progress tracking, as well as be in service to the client feedback. This team supports the Client Director to achieve a strong client experience by managing execution lead times, creating key milestones for client input, and ensuring the performance metrics of the client program is met.
This team will brief in the Creative Direction Group and Creative Producers on the program scope and inspire their partners to produce strong and satisfying campaigns for our clients.
What Makes an R29er?
You have commitment and passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power and realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility and turns dreams into reality.
What you'll do:
- Serve as a key point person for custom content and ad executions for our agencies and clients.
- Set up partnerships internally by leading the execution process (from a kick off email to scoping the project, to sending talent requests).
- Kick-off campaign with clients and manage all timelines, assets and strategizing ways to optimize for post-sale deliverables.
- Manages client correspondence by leading the process through setting up weekly calls with client, making optimization recommendations and sharing all post-sale deliverables of campaigns ranging from $150K to $500K.
- Working with cross-functional groups internally to lead the custom content campaigns to ensure assets are distributed and delivered.
- Present learnings and recommendations for key Beauty and Fashion clients and analyzing the campaign to gather strategic insights.
- Assist with the creation, implementation, and improvement of process and best practices.
What you have:
- Experience as planner, account manager or similar digital role
- Experience in building digital media plans is required with knowledge of DFP, DFA, Mediavisor, Prisma
- Passion for Marketing and improving how women are portrayed in media
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
To be successful here, you are already:
- A trusted teammate - your employees, peers, and co-workers value your ideas and contributions.
- Willingness to learn - you are passionate about building a career in marketing and are leaning in to attend trainings and work with Account Directors to develop your skills.
- Purpose-driven - Refinery29 is committed to supporting women in claiming their power in big and small ways. We are a purpose & mission-driven company and love people who have a passion to make a difference in their work.
- Self-starter - You have a vision for what needs to be done and you go about doing it and getting it done. You will not be micro-managed here. We’ll expect you to take full ownership of your area and your results.
- Open, collaborative and curious - this is an ever-changing company and we value people who listen and collaborate with an open mind for possible new ways of doing things.