Refinery29 is the leading media and entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 249 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, and live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration and tools to discover and pursue a more independent, stylish, and informed life. Please visit Refinery29 for more information and to browse content. You can also visit our French, German, US, and Canadian editions.
What Makes a R29er?
- You have commitment and passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power and realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility and turns dreams into reality.
What you’ll do:
- Provide tier 1 technical support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Respond to requests either in person or remotely via ticketing system
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems
- Install and troubleshoot Polycom IP phones
- Facilitate hardware repairs on Desktop and Mobile devices
- Install, modify, and repair computer software on Mac OS, Windows, iOS and Android
- Support the day to day onboarding and off-boarding of full time employees, contractors and freelancers
- Resolve technical issues users at is may relate to LAN, WLAN and other network components
- Provide daily support to Zoom A/V and conference systems
- Must be able to lift at least 18 kgs.
What you have:
- Experience working in Creative/Studio environments
- Understanding of the Windows Operating System
- Experience working in primarily Mac OS X environment
- Basic troubleshooting experience with Mac OS X and Apple related products and software
- Strong communication skills, ability to explain situations and set expectations
- Experience with Google Apps
- Understanding of the Casper Suite a plus
- Experience troubleshooting the Office suite of Applications, both for Mac and PC
- Experience using and troubleshooting the Adobe Suite of Applications preferred
- Experience with VOIP systems preferred
- University Degree or equivalent qualification
To be successful here you are:
- Self-starter who is not afraid to get dirty and take on anything that comes their way
- Must be hard working and passionate about their craft
Refinery29 is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and commit to building an inclusive work environment and a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills