Refinery29 is the leading media and entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 249 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, and live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration and tools to discover and pursue a more independent, stylish, and informed life. Please visit www.refinery29.com, www.refinery29.com/en-ca, www.refinery29.uk, www.refinery29.de and www.refinery29.com/fr-fr for more information and to browse content.
About the Client Services Team:
Our Client Services group is responsible for leading post-sale campaigns through expert client relationships, communication, and implementation of highly custom media and content programs. Client Services leads liaise between client and internal makers as project managers to ensure campaign success.
Client Services leads are in charge of providing timelines, setting expectations with clients, routing deliverables and feedback for both content and media, managing clients on set, reporting, optimizing and overall ensuring a smooth post-sale experience.
Client Services works with Sales, Media Solutions, Marketing Strategy, and our in-house creative and production teams (including edit, social, talent, events, video, photo) to execute creative ideas that underscore WHY R29 is THE choice for driving cultural relevance with young women.
What Makes an R29er?
You have a deep commitment and passion for the mission of R29 to motivate and inspire women through their own unique power, identity, and infinite potential. You have a deep knowledge and/or interest in women’s storytelling and reporting, as well as its distinct power to inform and drive conversation & change. You ignite possibility and solutions in even the most challenging moments, and you have an innate desire to strive for excellence and progress, through your daily work and your attitude.
What you'll do:
- Serve as the main point of contact for complex Lifestyle brand partnership executions, inclusive of custom content, media, talent, social, events for our agencies and clients across Entertainment, CPG, Travel and Tech categories.
- Manage and oversee growth of minimum 2+ junior direct reports
- Spearhead the creation, implementation, and improvement of process and best practices
- Set up partnerships internally and externally by leading the execution process for clients and internal counterparts (leading client kick off meetings and internal kick off briefings)
- Work collaboratively with Sales and Integrated Marketing teams once a program is sold to ensure no details are missed in execution
- Work collaboratively with the Creative Direction Group and internal makers to ensure concepts are on brand for R29 and client
- Deliver exceptional white glove service for top clients as the main point of contact, and manage clients on set for custom content shoots
- Create production timelines, ensure all feedback and deliverables are timely and internal teams are on track for content development
- Set up media execution, optimize and ensure delivery alongside Ad Ops counterparts
- Manage client correspondence by leading the process through setting up weekly calls with client, making optimization recommendations and sharing all post-sale deliverables of campaigns
- Present learnings and recommendations for key Lifestyle clients and analyze the campaign to gather strategic insights.
What you have:
- Client service, project management, digital media, integrated marketing (pre to post), account management or relevant agency or publisher experience
- Experience leading rich custom and media executions in branded content space
- Experience in project management
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Lifestyle account experience
- Digital media planning experience
- Proven ability to deliver white glove client service
To be successful here you are already:
- A trusted teammate - your employees, peers, and co-workers value your ideas and contributions.
- Results oriented - you care about creating tangible value through the number and quality of the hires that you and the team make.
- Purpose-driven - Refinery29 is committed to supporting women in claiming their power in big and small ways. We are a purpose & mission-driven company and love people who have a passion to make a difference in their work.
- Self-starter - You have a vision for what needs to be done and you go about doing it and getting it done. You will not be micro-managed here. We’ll expect you to take full ownership of your area and your results.
- Open, collaborative and curious - this is an ever-changing company and we value people who listen and collaborate with an open mind for possible new ways of doing things