Refinery29 is the leading media and entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 249 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, and live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration and tools to discover and pursue a more independent, stylish, and informed life. Please visit www.refinery29.com, www.refinery29.com/en-ca, www.refinery29.uk and www.refinery29.de for more information and to browse content.
About the team:
The Campaign Manager is a critical role within the Ad Operations group. This team member is a liaison between our Ad Operations and our Marketing Solutions/ Client Service team on all elements of campaigns. The Campaign Manager will report to the Direct of Ad operations but work closely with the revenue teams to determine ad product capabilities and executions. This role is based in Santa Monica, CA.
What Makes an R29er?
You have commitment and passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power and realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility and turns dreams into reality.
What you'll do:
- Implement all running direct sale campaigns ensuring execution according to IO’s
- Monitor and analyze campaigns for both delivery and performance
- Work closely with Account Management team on media plans and inventory allocations
- Monitor all campaigns for both delivery and performance
- Recommendation of appropriate campaign optimizations when applicable
- Troubleshoot campaign issues including errors in serving, 3rd party discrepancies, pacing, and reporting
- Become the expert on site specs, ad units and templates
What you have:
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Knowledge of 3rd party ad hosting systems, including Rich Media (Doubleclick, Pointroll, Atlas, etc.)
- Effective communicator, both written and oral
- Strong attention to detail and meticulous with numbers
- Self-starter, results-oriented attitude, ability to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Passion for learning and creative problem-solving
- Proficient in Doubleclick Ad Serving systems (DFP) a must
To be successful here you are:
- A hunger to learn/a natural curiosity
- Focused and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed oriented
- A team player but self-sufficient to work independently