Refinery29 is the leading media and entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 249 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, and live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration and tools to discover and pursue a more independent, stylish, and informed life. Please visit www.refinery29.com, www.refinery29.com/en-ca, www.refinery29.uk, www.refinery29.de and www.refinery29.com/fr-fr for more information and to browse content.
What Makes an R29er?
- You have commitment and passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power.
What you'll do:
- Supporting VP, International Content & Brand Strategy with day to day team management
- Working closely with our Head of Transcreation to track goals and report on success
- Use reporting to inform actions, working with the international Audience Insights team
- Managing the automation of organic social posts (Social Flow)
- Manage social scheduling and acquisition platform testing
- Scheduling Instagram content across German and French channels, both flat and stories content as required
- Manage new user acquisition strategy on Instagram
- Managing an asset library for Instagram working with our international offices, organisation of social imagery for multimarket use
- Maintaining tone of voice and look and feel of brand across new markets
What you have:
- Multilingual, minimum EN/DE or EN/FR
- Experience of working with social media platforms
- Confident use of Google Analytics
- Management experience
- Strong understanding of the media landscape across Germany & France
To be successful here you are:
- Comfortable working within a small entrepreneurial team
- Someone who enjoys problem-solving in an ever-changing environment
- Results driven
Refinery29 is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and commit to building an inclusive work environment and a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.