Refinery29 is the leading media and entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 249 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, and live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration and tools to discover and pursue a more independent, stylish, and informed life. Please visit www.refinery29.com, www.refinery29.com/en-ca, www.refinery29.uk and www.refinery29.de for more information and to browse content.
About the Team:
Our Client Services group is responsible for leading post-sale campaigns through expert client relationships, communication, and implementation of highly custom media and content programs. Client Services leads liaise between client and internal makers to ensure campaign success.
Client Services leads are in charge of providing timelines, setting expectations with clients, routing deliverables and feedback for both content and media, managing clients on set, reporting, optimizing and overall ensuring a smooth post-sale experience.
Client Services works with Sales, Media Solutions, Marketing Strategy, and our in-house creative and production teams (including edit, social, talent, events, video, photo) to execute creative ideas that underscore WHY R29 is THE choice for driving cultural relevance with young women.
What Makes an R29er?
You have commitment and passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power and realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility and turns dreams into reality.
What you'll do:
- Serve as a key point person for custom content and ad executions for our agencies and clients.
- Set up partnerships internally by supporting the execution process for key clients
- Kick-off campaign with clients; create and manage all timelines, assets and strategizing ways to optimize for post sale deliverables.
- Manage client correspondence by leading the process through setting up weekly calls with client, making optimization recommendations and sharing all post-sale deliverables of core campaigns.
- Work with cross-functional groups internally to lead the custom content campaigns to ensure assets are distributed and delivered (editorial, social, talent, video, photo, events, Ad Ops)
- Present learnings and recommendations for key clients and analyzing the campaign to gather strategic insights
- Craft a compelling campaign wrap report with your seller once program has wrapped
- Support the larger pod with requests for screenshots, reporting, and deliverable routing
What you have:
- experience with digital media, integrated marketing, account management, media planning, or relevant agency or publisher experience
- Experience helping clients execute rich custom branded campaigns
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Fluent in Microsoft, Google, and Apple iWorks suites including Google slides, Keynote, Excel, etc.
- Proven ability to deliver white glove client service
To be successful here, you are already:
- A trusted teammate - your employees, peers, and co-workers value your ideas and contributions.
- Willingness to learn - you are passionate about building a career in marketing and are leaning in to attend trainings and work with Account Directors to develop your skills.
- Purpose-driven - Refinery29 is committed to supporting women in claiming their power in big and small ways. We are a purpose & mission-driven company and love people who have a passion to make a difference in their work.
- Self-starter - You have a vision for what needs to be done and you go about doing it and getting it done. You will not be micro-managed here. We’ll expect you to take full ownership of your area and your results.
- Open, collaborative and curious - this is an ever-changing company and we value people who listen and collaborate with an open mind for possible new ways of doing things.