Refinery29 is the leading media and entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 249 million across all platforms. Through a variety of lifestyle stories, original video programming, social, shareable content, and live experiences, Refinery29 provides its audience with the inspiration and tools to discover and pursue a more independent, stylish, and informed life. Please visit www.refinery29.com, www.refinery29.com/en-ca, www.refinery29.uk and www.refinery29.de for more information and to browse content.
About the Team:
The Client Services team will function as the client project manager in partnership with the Client Director in post-sale.
This team will be the architect of the client experience by developing production timelines, progress tracking, as well as be in service to the client feedback. This team supports the Client Director to achieve a strong client experience by managing execution lead times, creating key milestones for client input, and ensuring the performance metrics of the client program is met.
This team will brief in the Creative Direction Group and Creative Producers on the program scope and inspire their partners to produce strong and satisfying campaigns for our clients. This role supports the Entertainment and Technology verticals.
What Makes an R29er?
You have commitment and passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power and realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility and turns dreams into reality.
What you'll do:
Manage a entertainment and technology client list, including big name brand clients such as adidas, Nike
Execute sold campaigns ranging from $100k - $1MM+ which include custom editorial, video, events, talent and media
- Manage R29 sold programs, including creative and media scope by translating what the client's expectations and all contractual goals to supporting internal teams
- Work with Client Director to gain client approval on all program elements
- Translate client feedback internally to Creative Director and Creative Makers to ensure client satisfaction
- Manage the performance of all elements to make sure R29 achieves client objectives and KPIs
- Deliver program reporting to demonstrate progress throughout partnership
- Advocate for creatives recommendations to client rooted in R29 mission
- Develop timeline that so that it delivers on the campaign timing needs with the knowledge of the client mindset so that it also drives the best possible client experience
- Contribute to final campaign wrap report with final program reporting in partnership with Client Director
What you have:
- Experience in the digital media, integrated marketing, production management, client service, media reporting
- Experience leading & executing campaigns with publisher, agency or brand in post-sale
- Experience working with clients and building strong client relationships
- Foundational media and reporting knowledge with ability to translate performance numbers into an executive-friendly campaign recap/story.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize work assignments, meet deadlines and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Master of the to-do list
- Management experience leading a individuals or a team of individuals
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Must be extremely detail oriented
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Preferred, but not mandatory, Experience using project management or reporting tools such as Asana, Domo.
To be successful here, you are already:
- A trusted teammate - your employees, peers, and co-workers value your ideas and contributions.
- Willingness to learn - you are passionate about building a career in marketing and are leaning in to attend trainings and work with team members to develop your skills.
- Purpose-driven - Refinery29 is committed to supporting women in claiming their power in big and small ways. We are a purpose & mission-driven company and love people who have a passion to make a difference in their work.
- Self-starter - You have a vision for what needs to be done and you go about doing it and getting it done. You will not be micro-managed here. We’ll expect you to take full ownership of your area and your results.
- Open, collaborative and curious - this is an ever-changing company and we value people who listen and collaborate with an open mind for possible new ways of doing things.