Refinery29 is the leading digital media and entertainment company focused on women with a global audience footprint of 550 million across all platforms. Our mission is to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power by providing optimistic and diverse creativity, storytelling, and points of view. We deliver style and substance to an audience that's highly engaged across a variety of devices and destinations, from the original video and editorial features, to live experiences and social storytelling. Please visit www.refinery29.com, www.refinery29.uk, and www.refinery29.de for more information and to browse content.
What Makes an R29er?
- You have commitment and passion for the mission of R29 to be a catalyst for women to feel, see, and claim their power and realize their infinite potential. You are a magic maker who sees possibility and turns dreams into reality.
About the team:
We are a growing team of plugged-in talent curators, dedicated to spotting and collaborating with the most promising up-and-coming personalities shaping the future of fashion, culture, and beyond. We strive to align with creators who thrive on storytelling, driving innovation, and contributing socially driven content that resonates across platforms.
What you'll do:
- Cast and execute talent across all brand partnership programs inclusive of the custom photo, custom video, social first and event activations.
- Manage the production process for sponsored and custom Influencer content from deal signature to launch, implementation and recap
- Ideate and develop talent strategy, build packaging and pricing for brand partners in pre-sale
- Manage Refinery29’s internal talent brand partnership opportunities
- Develop and maintain production schedules and managing assets
- Help manage talent deliverables and client approvals and act as primary point of contact to relevant internal departments
- Deploy traffic drivers and marketing tactics to ensure delivery against campaign goals
- Interpret and report on social media analytics for optimal client reporting
- Working with other Production groups to meet the needs of the Sales team
- Lead Strategic Talent Partnerships program, inclusive of identifying talent, negotiating rate cards, contract terms and managing opportunities in both a branded and editorial capacity to streamline talent process.
What you have:
- At least 5 years working in the influencer space, specifically in areas of fashion, beauty, lifestyle and or celebrity
- A solid foundation in digital influencers, formats and best practices for Instagram, YouTube and other social media platforms
- Solid understanding of contracts and excellent negotiation skills
- Live & breathe social media, and understand the new updates on algorithms and trends
- Preferred experience from a talent agency
To be successful here you:
- Must be extremely organized and a strategic and creative thinker
- Able to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines in a new and changing offering
- Must be a savvy marketer with a passion for digital media and emerging marketing principles
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Have an eye for great talent across various categories