Know someone who should work at Hootsuite? We love referrals! There is no limit to how many names you can share with us. 

Unsure which position they'd be a fit for? This is what this "Awesome" posting is for!

Due  to a high volume of referrals and applications, not all referrals will guarantee a screen. Our recruiters will take careful consideration of referrals put through the process to assess them on their potential and whether their experience aligns with ‘most of’ the minimum criteria outlined in the job description.  Please answer all of the referral questions to ensure your 

Consider referring people from underrepresented backgrounds! Diversity helps us leverage different experiences to become a better, more innovative company. 

Apply for this Job

* Required
resume chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)
cover_letter chosen  
(File types: pdf, doc, docx, txt, rtf)

Demographic Questions (Except France/Germany)

Hootsuite Inclusion: 

At Hootsuite, we want to build connections that transform: where our people can thrive in a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. Below is a set of voluntary demographic questions. If you choose to fill them out, the responses will be used (in aggregate only) to help us identify areas for improvement in our hiring process, including to help us to hire more individuals from underrepresented groups. Your responses, or your choice to not respond, will not be associated with your specific application and will not in any way be used in the hiring decision.

We will be handling information collected about you during the recruitment process in accordance with the Hootsuite Careers Privacy Notice accessible here.

I have read the privacy notice, and understand that providing this information is voluntary and will not affect my application process (Required) (Select one)

I identify my ethnicity as (select all that apply):

I identify my gender as: (Select one)

I identify my sexual orientation as: (Select one)

I have a disability (select all that apply):

I am neurodiverse (select all that apply):

Our system has flagged this application as potentially being associated with bot traffic. Please turn off any VPNs, clear your browser cache and cookies, or try submitting your application in a different browser. If this issue persists, please reach out to our support team via our help center.
Please complete the reCAPTCHA above.