Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
As the world leader in search-based solutions, we are empowering some of the most successful companies to solve their greatest data challenges. The Elevate team is at the center of these industry-defining transformations as the premier offering of Elastic's Digital Transformation & Innovation group. Blending analysis, ideation, and rapid prototyping, Elevate teams guide executives to imagine the art of the possible, and the Elevate Global Transformation team is equipping our best talent and partners to accelerate this effort globally.
We are searching for a candidate who will have a passion for helping Elevate professionals and partners raise their game. Reporting to the Senior Managing Director, Elevate Global Transformation, collaborate to optimize the design and delivery of a joint CEO go-to-market innovation and transformation program. Strong candidates will have significant experience developing world-class CEO programs and will be able to hold their own developing joint go-to-market strategy with partner executives, helping them understand how technology can impact the way they do business. They will also have a strong track record of delivering innovation programs in a customer-facing role.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design and execute joint go-to-market business plans for C-Level personas, managing cross-functional teams from both the Partner and Elastic
- Responsible for driving the strategic relationship with named business partners for the C-Suite program
- Design the primary interface between the services, Elevate, and partner organizations
- Design and integrate the methodology across the services, partner and Elevate organizations
- Enable Elevate, services, and Partner organizations on joint C-Suite methodology, partner methodology, and Elevate methodology
- Manage C-level relationships with partner executives
- Initiate joint account planning and strategy sessions with regional sales leads
- Work with the partner and field service organizations to drive partner/Elevate integration and ACV
What You Bring Along:
- 7-10 years of experience developing CEO persona-driven programs, e.g., innovation agendas or digital business transformations
- 10 years in a customer-facing and/or partnership/alliances role, preferred experience with consulting, innovation, design-thinking, or professional services organizations
- Experience overseeing the development of tools, processes, and enablement strategies from scratch, as well as familiarity with the latest techniques/tools available
- 5+ years of enterprise software experience, preferable CRM and SaaS
- Knowledgeable about C-Level personas and the impact of technology on a C-Suite agenda
- Deep project management skills with a proven ability to deliver on multiple work streams across all levels of an organization
- Self-starting and entrepreneurial spirit with a strong desire to help others succeed
- Ability to balance big-picture strategy and detail-oriented tactics with firsthand experience in strategic innovation or design thinking
- Strong executive presence and influential communication skills that drive adoption
- Strong analytical and out-of-the-box problem-solving skills
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.