Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
Our Recruiting Coordinators contribute to our overall recruiting success by providing an exceptional level of service and a best in class experience to both candidates and interviewing teams throughout the hiring process. You care deeply about the individuals you interact with, and you are willing to go above and beyond to make interviewing with Elastic an enjoyable and pleasant experience. This while keeping a watchful eye on process efficiency and simplicity.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Work closely with candidates, recruiters and internal stakeholders of all levels to schedule and confirm interviews. These can be virtual as well as face to face / on-site interviews
- Communicate clearly and timely about schedules and changes if and when they occur
- Manage interview processes in the Applicant Tracking System. (Greenhouse)
- Organize travel for candidates and/ or reserve conference rooms as and when needed
- Assist applicants during their onsite interviews
- Perform administrative support functions as necessary for the Recruiting team.
- The ability to work on projects that interest you
What You Bring Along:
- You have practical administrative or support experience, ideally involving multiple agenda management across countries, continents and timezones
- Your communication skills in English are exceptional, both in verbal and written interaction
- You are known for being able to prioritise your tasks in an ever-changing, dynamic environment where no day is like the previous
- You will deal with individuals from all around the world with very diverse backgrounds and (business) cultures. You navigate this by showing great interpersonal skills, empathy and high adaptability
- Our team is very collaborative and we would love for you to truly be one of us. We consider ourselves to be personable, trustworthy, ethical and transparent. We take ownership and operate with minimal supervision, we are problem solvers with a desire to contribute to Elastic’s success
- You know your way around IT tools such as Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Fluency in French
- 1-3 years of recruitment support experience, customer service, administrative, or related work experience
- Experience with a high-volume recruitment process
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and knowledge of recruiting process
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.