Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to real time Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. The Elastic family unites employees across 30+ countries into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We are looking for an Analyst, Partner Operations to work within our Partners team. We have a distributed team so this individual could be based anywhere in the United States.
- Creation of channel compliance program to monitor the partner ecosystem’s adherence to the the Elastic Partner Program
- Program and project management of strategic channel programs, including but not limited to Deal Registration, Discounts, Distribution, Rebates
- Operational process improvements to scale the efficiency of the partner operations team
- Leverage enablement, marketing resources, and the partner portal to drive continued growth and success of partners
- Streamline and centralize partner contracts management process, continue maintenance of contracts in collaboration with cross functional teams (Legal, Marketing, Product etc)
- Work closely with our Regional Partner Leads and help the team achieve revenue goals
- Contribute to other partner operations initiatives
Desired Experience and Education:
- Energetic, willingness to learn, and passionate about operational efficiency
- 5 - 7 yrs experience, preferably in a Partner/Sales operational role.
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced start-up environment
- Experience with the Salesforce.com platform
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Excel and Powerpoint)
- Has a BA/BS or equivalent educational background.
- Competitive pay.
- Stock options
- We have an environment in which you can balance great work with a great life
- We are passionate people building great products
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of university or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
- Distributed-first company with employees in over 30 countries, spread across 18 time zones, and over 30 different languages!
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.