Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
As a Senior Technical Sourcer at Elastic, you will use your creative ability to find talent through non-traditional methods. You will develop and implement sourcing strategies, research, identification, outreach, and assessments, to build robust pipelines for our most impactful Engineering opportunities. As you partner with our Recruiting Team and Hiring Managers alike, you will effortlessly communicate with your sourced candidates, and build relationships, in order to motivate candidates to join our world class R&D team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Acts as the sourcing expert for our most complex Engineering roles and by understanding functional hiring needs, position specifications, priorities, and needs of the department and business; report on trends and propose solutions to identified issues
- Act as a Talent Advisor by using talent and competitive intelligence and funnel metrics to inform your search strategies and build a trusting relationship with recruiters and hiring managers.
- Design and drive innovative programs to engage passive candidates: virtual events, virtual conferences, meet-ups, new sourcing tools, partnerships, brand and sourcing campaigns
- Work with the Research and Recruitment marketing teams to define, design and implement strategic outbound sourcing programs and strategies for a variety of business critical roles, including understanding and mapping of the talent and competitive landscape
- Capture and maintain accurate market, candidate information in our ATS, and knowledge management systems so as to both facilitate the search process and our overarching Talent Intelligence initiatives
- Source, engage, and screen passive (and active) talent for existing roles and for future Technical recruiting needs
- Interview candidates for hard and soft skills, interest level, salary range, compatibility with Source Code
- Prioritize building a diverse team at every step of the recruiting process, ensuring our top-of-funnel efforts and interviews provide candidates of all backgrounds with equal, unbiased consideration and opportunity
What You Bring Along:
- 7+ years Strategic and highly-complex sourcing experience with in-house recruiting team, search firm, or (retained) agency
- Experience with online and offline recruiting techniques;
- Experience market mapping and engaging senior-level candidates
- Experience driving the partnership with hiring teams, recruiters, including senior management
- Experience developing talent market insights and data to influence leadership and cross-functional team decision
- Experience sourcing at a high growth Software company
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.