Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
Elastic is growing fast and we're looking for a highly motivated, intelligent, and passionate recruiter to join our global talent team. You will act as a Talent Advisor to our Engineering, Support and Product Management teams. You will be responsible for leading and driving the entire recruitment process for a variety of roles and levels. Are you a creative, high energy Recruiter ready for an exciting new challenge? We would love to have you join us for the ride.
Please note this role can be located almost anywhere in Europe as long as you're comfortable working from home or a non-affiliated co-working space. We have offices in several cities, but this is not an office based role as our teams are fully distributed, too. If you happen to be near an office and you want to use it, great, you are always welcome and we will have a desk ready for you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Engage talent — Identify the right people, get them engaged, and manage the full hiring process
- Build solid relationships with your hiring teams and serve as an advisor and partner to build healthy pipelines of stellar candidates and fill current openings; you will be paired with specific engineering teams and support them on all their hiring needs. This means the type of roles can you will be looking for can vary: Front- to Backend developers, QA, Writers, Product Management.
- Craft and enhance a consistent and extraordinary candidate experience
- Manage and champion our hiring process to provide a consistent experience with the Elastic recruiting team
- Participate with the global recruiting team to develop, implement, and execute recruiting strategies
- Be a passionate Elastic brand ambassador before, during, and after recruitment. You will help us build our talent brand in addition to our talent pipeline
What You Bring Along:
- 5+ years of recruiting experience across technical positions and teams, ideally from both agency and corporate environment.
- Experience hiring complex technical positions and a passion for understanding at least the basics of what your hiring teams are working on.
- Demonstrable experience recruiting for a fast-paced company. Maybe it's a software company, start-up, and/or, better yet, even a company where talent isn't knocking down your door
- Experience in direct sourcing of hard to find technical skillsets
- High attention-to-detail and ability to juggle multiple reqs
- Sharp eye for business with the ability to listen, ask relevant questions, and think three steps ahead
- Ability to effectively articulate the Elastic value proposition and story to candidates
- Ability to establish relationships by phone, email, and social media channels
- Experience collaborating with and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle
- Working knowledge of ATS tools (Greenhouse a bonus!) and recruiting technologies
- You come from a hands-on technical background.
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.