Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
Elastic is searching for a Sales Leader to drive our strategy and lead and expand business in the LATAM region. Our sales leaders are focussed on growing revenue through new customer acquisition and existing customer expansion, meeting and exceeding all sales targets and performance metrics. Are you an accomplished Sales Leader, having managed successful sales people in a dynamic market? Are you ready to help users tackle their hardest problems through the power of search? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing comprehensive knowledge of our technology platform, product messaging, partner ecosystem, and competitor landscape
- Actively contributing to and owning sales plan creation, compensation structures, and customer segmentation
- Working with the VP Americas Sales on the Go To Market strategy for LATAM
- Ensuring the attainment of assigned sales quotas by ‘leading from the front’ and driving Elastic’s sales methodology
- Providing leadership for the broader LATAM Go To Market team
- Actively fostering an environment of teamwork, transparency, creativity, and continuous improvement
- Establish and maintain collaborative relationships with representatives of the Open Source community and partner ecosystems
- Travel regularly to assist in deal creation and closure, as well as meet any managerial needs and provide support to your team as required.
- Partnering across Elastic’s leadership community to ensure a seamless customer experience
What You Bring With You:
- 10+ years of sales leadership experience within LATAM region
- Consistent track record of leading teams to exceed quotas and objectives within a fast paced and technical client acquisition driven business
- Strong SaaS sales experience
- Experience leading teams that sell to both technical and business personas
- Executive level relationships with key accounts
- Experience working with resellers and partners, and a network in LATAM
- Fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish
- Ability to operate in an entrepreneurial environment
- Experience working within an Open Source model
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.