Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
Elastic is looking for an Inside Cloud Specialist to engage with our Cloud users across North America to ensure they are successful as they leverage our solutions for Search, Observability and Security use cases across their business. Our ideal candidate enjoys helping people uncover innovative ways of doing things. They are curious and empathetic and understand the opportunity technology has to change the world for the better. They are focused on process and structure but are not afraid to think outside of the box as needed to achieve success for yourself and the team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Cultivate sales by nurturing inbound leads and leveraging a multi-channel, multi-touch outbound prospecting strategy
- Converting trial users to subscription customers by demonstrating the immense value within the Elastic Stack
- Providing onboarding assistance during the Elastic Cloud trial conversion process
- Prioritizing outreach activities based on available analytics and telemetry data from Elastic Cloud
- Over time, focus on existing install base to up-sell/cross-sell additional service offerings
- Collaborating with your broader team to identify strategies to achieve sales goals and uncover new, high-value opportunities
- Updating sales activities in Salesforce to provide accurate, real-time forecasts for the business
What We Are Looking For:
- 2+ years of experience in Inside Sales, preferably with SaaS products
- Technical curiosity and strong business acumen
- A collaborative and inventive approach to problem-solving
- A creative approach in thinking about driving efficiency and pipeline growth
- The desire and ability to operate and thrive in an ambitious, self-starting environment
- Whether through work or life experience, you have demonstrated success in working with people across cultures and countries. Remember, Elastic is a highly-distributed company and values diversity and an open mind.
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.