Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
Are you looking to make a real impact and play a meaningful role in the growth of our successful Commercial and Cloud (C&C) business?
We are in search of a Solutions Architecture (Presales) Manager to lead our C&C team for the EMEA region. You will drive recruiting, hiring and enabling a diverse team who will strive to overachieve on our growth targets. As a member of our broader Sales Leadership team, you will assist in defining and executing the strategy for building a high-performance team and scaling our company. Key to your success will be your ability to foster and leverage the Elastic Community, adopt a bottom-up and "Cloud-first" approach with our users, and continually be thinking in terms of solutions, rather than products.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Lead, mentor and grow the Solutions Architecture (Sales Engineering) team.
- Provide the growing team with onboarding support, training and self-directed education programs.
- Drive the value proposition for Elastic Cloud within our community and customers.
- Communicate and align key product insights across our business functions.
- Help our Product and Engineering teams prioritize features that mean the most to our users.
- Formulate and drive the partner engagement strategy to overachieve regional goals.
What We Are Looking For:
- Success leading and growing a team of Solution Architects (Sales Engineers).
- Evidence of the ability to articulate and sell the benefits of modern platforms and technologies, preferably in the space of Search, Security, APM, and Logging.
- A strong grasp of distributed systems and architectures.
- Ability to "own the room" while presenting and selling with audiences both large and small.
- Player coach with a sincere interest in continuous growth in yourself and your team
- Travel: 30-50% within the region
- Experience in open source is a plus
- Knowledge of Enterprise Search, Big Data, Cloud, IOT, Security preferred
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.