Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
Elastic is searching for Inside Account Executives to help us to leverage our highly profitable monthly cloud subscription service ("Elastic as a Service"). Our Inside Cloud Account Executives will join a team enjoying significant growth as we seek to service customers who consume our products "As a Service". The overall goal is to align the benefits of Elastic's cloud solutions to solve customers' challenges and ensure customers' success.
Are you ready to help users tackle their hardest problems through the power of search? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Developing the Monthly cloud business through onboarding and retaining customers
- Working with Customers as well as internal teams to ensure clients leverage the Elastic product suite and have a great experience.
- Helping foster our open source community and promoting our commercial offerings
- Forecasting activity and recurring monthly revenue achievement
- Presenting to multiple stakeholders (from C-level executives to developers) the value of Elastic resources
What You Bring Along:
- 2 - 5 years experience within an Inside sales team selling technical or Software related products
- Knowledge of selling Cloud or "As a Service" products
- The organizational skills and resourcefulness to drive business in a transactional environment.
- The ability to build relationships and credibility with both Developers and Executives
- An appreciation for the Open Source distribution model and the community of users who rely on our solutions every single day
- The desire to succeed in an entrepreneurial environment
- Previous experience closing business within a fast paced technical environment
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.