Elastic is an open source search company that powers enterprise search, observability, and security solutions built on one technology stack that can be deployed anywhere. From finding documents to monitoring infrastructure to hunting for threats, Elastic makes data usable in real time and at scale. Thousands of organizations worldwide, including Barclays, Cisco, eBay, Fairfax, ING, Goldman Sachs, Microsoft, The Mayo Clinic, NASA, The New York Times, Wikipedia, and Verizon, use Elastic to power mission-critical systems. Founded in 2012, Elastic is a distributed company with Elasticians around the globe. Learn more at elastic.co
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to focus on our Elastic Cloud offerings, which are the fastest growing line of products at Elastic.
If you are passionate about Cloud, we would enjoy talking with you!
About The Role
You will work together with the Cloud Product Management team, engineering, customers, other internal stakeholders to position and grow Elastic Cloud.
You will capture market competitive and trend data, customer feedback, customer usage data, and other key information to develop product insights and help drive the product roadmap.
Some of the things you'll work on
- Develop detailed use-cases and product requirements, working closely with the engineering team through the design, development, and product deployment process
- Independently measure product critical metrics, which will drive process improvements and future product features
- Build relationships with cloud vendors, specifically around marketplaces and billing
- Work on various business aspects of the platform, including pricing, billing, and marketplace integrations.
- Understand and remedy customer needs by interacting directly with customers, reading and understanding support tickets, and listening for valuable feedback
- Support product marketing and sales enablement to craft customer-focused messaging and content
What you will bring along
- You have 4+ years in product management for a SaaS product(s) and have a deep understanding of SaaS and IaaS domains, ideally developer-targeted SaaS products.
- The ability to dive deeply into the technical understanding of how a product works.
- Ability to understand customer needs, build customer value and highlight competitive differentiation through packaging and pricing
- Experience in pricing, billing, marketplace integrations, and other business aspects of a SaaS platform,
- Ability to identify related use cases and workflows and work with cross-functional teams on implementing them.
- Experience crafting high-quality sales and customer-facing content including presentations and web copy as well as guiding the product marketing team to create content
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills
- Experience or willingness to work in a distributed organization
Additional Information - We Take Care of Our People
As a distributed company, diversity drives our identity. Whether you’re looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life. Your age is only a number. It doesn’t matter if you’re just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
We strive to have parity of benefits across regions and while regulations differ from place to place, we believe taking care of our people is the right thing to do.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Health coverage for you and your family in many locations
- Ability to craft your calendar with flexible locations and schedules for many roles
- Generous number of vacation days each year
- Double your charitable giving - We match up to $1500 (or local currency equivalent)
- Up to 40 hours each year to use toward volunteer projects you love
- Embracing parenthood with minimum of 16 weeks of parental leave
Different people approach problems differently. We need that. Elastic is committed to diversity as well as inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer and committed to the principles of affirmative action. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. If you require any reasonable accessibility support, please email email@example.com.
Please see here for our Privacy Statement.