About Redwood Materials
Quality Engineering Technician
Redwood Materials is looking for a Quality Engineering Technician to support the Quality and Manufacturing Engineering teams with the auditing, development, and managing quality processes.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with manufacturing and suppliers to establish processes and procedures that will ensure consistently high quality.
- Maintain product quality plans and control plans.
- Maintain quality performance metrics and drive issues to root cause solutions.
- Work with Manufacturing Engineering to determine product specifications and tolerances.
- Audit manufacturing line against released manufacturing processes and procedures.
- Assist in the identification and resolution of manufacturing quality issues, contain parts or products as needed, sort parts for quality requirements.
- Monitor quality, determine the root cause of problems, and implement corrective actions and countermeasures.
- Analyze and interpret data independently.
- Strong mechanical aptitude with a background in industrial equipment/processes.
- Hands-on and detailed oriented approach to problem solving.
- Database experience working with large volume data sets.
- Good computer skills; MS Office, etc.
- Chemical handling experience.
- Chemical laboratory experience.
- Six Sigma or ISO 9001 experience is a plus.
- A passion for sustainability and making the world a better place!
Sunday - Tuesday and every other Wednesday, 6am to 6pm
Sunday - Tuesday and every other Wednesday, 6pm to 6am [This shift includes a 10% shift differential]
Thursday - Saturday and every other Wednesday, 6am to 6pm
Thursday - Saturday and every other Wednesday, 6pm to 6am [This shift includes a 15% shift differential]
The position is full-time. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Redwood Materials, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, professional or employment information, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment. If you have additional privacy-related questions, please contact us at email@example.com.