Red Spark is a fast-growing digital advertising technology company, recently named by Philadelphia Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in the Greater Philadelphia area in 2018.
Red Spark is looking for a Client Partner with a demonstrated ability to drive sales, close deals, exceed quotas, and manage contract negotiations for some of the world’s most notable brands. This is a hybrid role that blends building, maintaining relationship clients and developing new business opportunities.
What you’ll do:
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close.
- Retain and grow a large book of business.
- Optimize campaigns to clients KPI goals in RTX Platform.
- Maintain retention rates.
- Identify and capitalize on all aspects of client’s marketing spend.
- Create and present solutions that meet the unique needs of each client.
- Gather and share customer feedback internally to improve Red-Sparks ad products and customer experiences.
Who we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of Strategic Sales Experience.
- Track record of significantly growing a $2M+ book of business and exceeding goals in an Enterprise organization.
- Expertise in performance based digital advertising products: CPC auction.
- You have a proven track record of exceeding revenue targets and comfortable closing $100,000+ deals.
- Self-starter with experience carrying a large revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results.
- Excited to take a hands on, creative approach to capitalize on Red Spark’s opportunity with an existing Account base and build new relationships through new business acquisition
- Demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills.
- Strong presentation and listening skills with the ability to analyze and develop key insights and sales messages through numbers.
Where You’ll Work:
Our motto at Red Spark is, “love what you do and do what you love.” That’s the spirit you’ll feel in our office every day. Collaboration is essential to how we operate, and we’ve structured our office accordingly. A wide open, modern workspace that’s fully equipped with anything you need from technology to a pool table, our center city Philadelphia office feels even better than home.
What You’ll Get:
Good work should never go unrewarded. In return for your hard work, we offer all full-time employees 25 days PTO from the get-go, competitive base salaries and dynamic commission plan, health, dental and vision benefits. Additional perks include music subscriptions, gym membership, catered lunches, and an amazing culture that you’ll have to experience to believe.