Red Spark is looking for a Senior Facebook Media Buyer to develop new and existing client relationships and run successful Facebook campaigns. If you are an expert in Facebook media and want to join a highly passionate team, this is the position for you.
What You’ll Do:
- Create, maintain and grow large scale Facebook Media Buys across multiple accounts.
- Advise and assist in campaign setup and optimization processes.
- Develop strategies to build audiences through customer data, adjust bids and budgets and test in order to exceed goals.
- Continuously work with leadership to refine growth, win-back and renewal strategies.
- Analyze and report back on campaign performance.
What You’ll Need:
- 2+ years of proven experience in managing multi-million Facebook media spend.
- Understanding and experience with performance marketing goals and methods.
- Experience in digital performance marketing including an understanding of affiliate programs.
- Background in direct response, managing campaigns to ROI.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
Where You’ll Work:
Our motto at Red Spark is, “love what you do and do what you love.” That’s the spirit you’ll feel in our office every day. Collaboration is essential to how we operate, and we’ve structured our office accordingly. A wide open, modern workspace that’s fully equipped with anything you need from technology to table tennis, our center city Philadelphia office feels even better than home. Check out our space and shots of the team on Instagram.
What You’ll Get:
Good work should never go unrewarded. In return for your hard work, we offer all full-time employees 25 days PTO from the get-go, competitive base salaries and dynamic bonus plans, health, dental and vision benefits. Additional perks include music subscriptions, gym membership, catered lunches, and an amazing culture that you’ll have to experience to believe.