Red Spark is a fast-growing digital advertising technology company, recently named by Philadelphia Business Journal as one of the Best Places to Work in the Greater Philadelphia area in 2018.
Red Spark is looking for an Account Manager with a demonstrated ability to drive sales, close deals, crush quotas, and manage contract negotiations for some of the world’s most notable brands.
If you’re a pro when it comes to creating urgency, navigating discussions with decision makers, and selling through value on a product that helps grow brand affinity, social engagement, and revenue - we’re looking for you!
What you’ll do:
- Retain and grow a large book of business.
- Optimize campaigns to clients KPI goals.
- Maintain retention rates.
- Identify and capitalize on all aspects of the client’s marketing spend.
- Create and present solutions that meet the unique needs of each client.
- Gather and share customer feedback internally to improve Red Spark’s ad products and customer experiences.
Who we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of Strategic Sales Experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or Advertising preferred.
- Track record of significantly growing a $3M+ book of business and exceeding goals in an Enterprise organization.
- Expertise in performance-based digital advertising products: CPC auction and Programmatic.
- Self-starter with experience carrying a large revenue target with the ability to develop compelling strategies that deliver results.
- Excited to take a hands-on, creative approach to capitalize on Red Spark’s opportunity with an existing account base and build deep relationships with your book of business.
- Demonstrated ability to use strategic selling skills.
- Strong presentation and listening skills with the ability to analyze and develop key insights and sales messages through numbers.
Where You’ll Work:
Our motto at Red Spark is, “love what you do and do what you love.” That’s the spirit you’ll feel in our office every day. Collaboration is essential to how we operate, and we’ve structured our office accordingly. A wide open, modern workspace that’s fully equipped with anything you need from technology to a pool table, our center city Philadelphia office feels even better than home.
What You’ll Get:
Good work should never go unrewarded. In return for your hard work, we offer all full-time employees 25 days PTO from the get-go, competitive base salaries and dynamic bonus plans, health, dental and vision benefits. Additional perks include music subscriptions, gym membership, catered lunches, and an amazing culture that you’ll have to experience to believe.