Red 6's Mission
To build the best in-flight Augmented Reality flight training system in the world, and to create the most effective combat pilots on the planet.
- As an information systems security officer (ISSO), your job will include managing all aspects of an organization's information security system, including researching, testing, training and implementing programs designed to safeguard sensitive information from any possible breaches.
- Manage all aspects of an organization's information security system, including researching, testing, training, and implementing programs designed to safeguard sensitive information from any possible breaches.
- Conducts risk analyses from vulnerability, compliance scans, pen testing results, or other audit activity; Writes including but not limited to Plan of Action and Milestones, System Security Plans, Security Control Traceability Matrices, Configuration Management Plans, Contingency Plans and Test Results, Business Impact Analyses, and Security Impact Analyses.
- Assisting with the development of system IA documentation to support certification of compliance to applicable standards including RMF and DCID 6/9
- Ensuring the uninterrupted delivery of information technology systems
- Maintaining and supporting current and ongoing Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages
- Implementing and supporting cyber security standards to include NIST and Risk Management Framework (RMF) C&A Standards
- Working with systems owners, government managers, and other stakeholders to manage cyber security requirements
- Performing regular systems security scans, and maintaining records of such scans, as required by C&A guidelines.
- Responding to Information Assurance Vulnerability Alerts (IAVAs) as necessary to address systems vulnerabilities
- Reviewing systems security utilization logs per cyber security standards
- Reviewing and evaluating information technology software, hardware and networks and the overall cyber security posture of information technology systems
- Recommending security improvements based on advances in industry or in response to threat intelligence.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 2 + years of ISSO experience
- Cloud security highly desired
- Cyber program experience within federal customer space a plus!
- Certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CISA, CAP highly desired
- Qualified candidate must have the ability to obtain a security clearance. This requires U.S. Citizenship.
Red 6 reserves the right to change its current benefits program at any time, in a manner that is consistent with applicable federal and state regulations
This job description is not a contract and confers no contractual rights, privileges, or benefits on any applicant or potential applicant. Red 6 has the right to change any and all terms of this job description, including, but not limited to, job responsibilities, qualifications and benefits. Nothing in this job description constitutes an offer or guarantee of employment.
Red Six Aerospace, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Red 6 Aerospace, Inc. operating company you are applying to work for (hereinafter, “we”, “our”, or “us”) may collect personal information and use it for certain business purposes as described below in this Job Applicant and Employee Privacy Notice. We are required to disclose the following information to California “consumers” regarding our collection of their personal information. Under the CCPA, “consumers” means California residents, including job applicants, employees, or contractors of a business.