at Red 6
Santa Monica, California / Operations / Full-Time
Red’s 6 Mission
To build the best in-flight Augmented Reality flight training system in the world, and to create the most effective combat pilots on the planet.
We are seeking self-motivated, positive, enthusiastic, goal-oriented individuals for an immediate opening as a Network Administrator/ISSO. The Network Administrator/ISSO is responsible for day-to-day network and computer administration tasks. The Network Administrator will also be responsible for ISSO responsibilities keeping our network and computer systems NIST 800-171 compliant.
- Maintain computer networks and systems including monitoring software, VPNs, routers, physical and virtual computer systems.
- Maintain and create documentation for systems both in and out of the SSP.
- Install and configuring network equipment to update, fix, and secure the environment.
- Track, Log, and implement system updates, logging, and documentation as it pertains to the SSP.
- Monitor computer and network systems to improve network performance and enhance network security.
- Assist in in network design and implementation.
- Assist in creating and maintaining network/system users’ permissions and access.
- Assist end-users with networking/computer issues.
- Evaluate and recommend security improvements and system upgrades.
High school diploma or GED certificate
Minimum of 3 year of industry experience
CCNA, N+, or JNCIA certified (2019 or newer)
IAT or IAM Level I
Strong interpersonal skill to assist non-technical individuals with complex technical issues.
A valid state driver's license and meet the company's insurability requirements
Proven skills of organization, with ability to manage simultaneous projects
IAT or IAM Level II
Palo Alto Experience
Scripting Languages (BASH, PowerShell, Python)
General Operations / Information Technology
The Information Technology department at Red 6 builds systems to support all Red 6 departments. These systems support, enable, and multiply the efforts of all departments and personnel. We build systems that are reliable, redundant, and resilient, enabling departments to collaborate and create without limits.
Red 6 Covid Vaccination Requirement
Per Executive Order 14042 for companies doing business with the Federal Government, All current and future employees are required to receive their COVID-19 vaccinations, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved.
Red 6 reserves the right to change its current benefits program at any time, in a manner that is consistent with applicable federal and state regulations
This job description is not a contract and confers no contractual rights, privileges, or benefits on any applicant or potential applicant. Red 6 has the right to change any and all terms of this job description, including, but not limited to, job responsibilities, qualifications and benefits. Nothing in this job description constitutes an offer or guarantee of employment.
Red Six Aerospace, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Red 6 Aerospace, Inc. operating company you are applying to work for (hereinafter, “we”, “our”, or “us”) may collect personal information and use it for certain business purposes as described below in this Job Applicant and Employee Privacy Notice. We are required to disclose the following information to California “consumers” regarding our collection of their personal information. Under the CCPA, “consumers” means California residents, including job applicants, employees, or contractors of a business.