at Red 6
Orlando, Florida / Finance / Full-Time
Red’s 6 Mission
To build the best in-flight Augmented Reality flight training system in the world, and to create the most effective combat pilots on the planet.
Assist the Finance department with regular accounting tasks as well as modifying, creating/implementing processes and procedures.
- Create accounting processes & procedures manual
- Generate PO’s
- Organizing and entering bills into QuickBooks - Match to PO’s or add new bill w/ vendor details, terms, line item detail, etc.
- Maintain Concur (expense reporting) – updating settings, adding employees, etc.
- Quality control corporate card expense reports & expense reimbursement requests – enforce policy when needed
- Monthly account reconciliation
- Assist with payroll accounting
- Build financial models
- Educate non-accounting coworkers regarding financial practices, implications, and policies
- Provide ad hoc analysis support to business leaders and key partners for complex accounting questions
- Full cycle Billing/Accounts Receivable
- Track payment status on client’s invoices
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 1-2 years of industry experience
- Experience working in QuickBooks
- Highly proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy are critical in this role
- Ability to be flexible with extended work hours as necessary to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
Augmented Reality / Technology Department
The Technology team at Red 6 engineers’ systems to see and interpret the world. These systems synthesize and visualize a synthetic reality into a hive mind of real-world knowledge. We are engineering high performing and highly advanced augmented reality platforms and infrastructure, which support our military partners’ operations. This enables us to collaborate and train with the world’s most advanced military systems and develop our soldiers’ capabilities as the world’s most important line of defense.
The goal of the Research department is to fundamentally understand and define how the multiverse works. Embedded within the Research department is a talented team that builds the tools that allow us to conduct R&D with a unique understanding of the world’s bleeding edge technologies. These tools tackle problems from data ingestion and visualization, to intuitive interactions and advanced communications networks. In order to achieve this goal, we require a first-rate development ecosystem. As such, we’re investing in building an AR-specific engineering team.
Red 6 Covid Vaccination Requirement
Per Executive Order 14042 for companies doing business with the Federal Government, All current and future employees are required to receive their COVID-19 vaccinations, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved.
Red 6 reserves the right to change its current benefits program at any time, in a manner that is consistent with applicable federal and state regulations
This job description is not a contract and confers no contractual rights, privileges, or benefits on any applicant or potential applicant. Red 6 has the right to change any and all terms of this job description, including, but not limited to, job responsibilities, qualifications and benefits. Nothing in this job description constitutes an offer or guarantee of employment.
Red Six Aerospace, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Red 6 Aerospace, Inc. operating company you are applying to work for (hereinafter, “we”, “our”, or “us”) may collect personal information and use it for certain business purposes as described below in this Job Applicant and Employee Privacy Notice. We are required to disclose the following information to California “consumers” regarding our collection of their personal information. Under the CCPA, “consumers” means California residents, including job applicants, employees, or contractors of a business.