at Red 6
Santa Monica, California / Full-Time
Department – Office of the Executive
The goal of the Office of the Executive is to provide all support functions to Red 6’s C Suite and ensure maximum value extraction of our executives. The Office of the Executive aims to keep the wheels of the company greased so that all activities across departments run smoothly. The office leads internal and external communication plans, initiatives, and programs that build the internal processes on top of which Red 6 is and will be built.
Office of the Executive - The Role
As an Executive Assistant, you will be the living, breathing backbone of the Office of the Executive at Red 6. You will build strong relationships with the executives that you support, and will anticipate their needs without being asked. You will be the barrier between order and chaos!
In this role, you will be responsible for handling a variety of professional and personal assistance responsibilities, such as managing expenses, travel, and calendaring. You’ll revel in your ability to remain organized in a fast-paced environment, and thrive off of enabling the people you support to be as productive as possible. You maintain incredible accuracy and agility when completing any given task and are committed to seeing every project through to its completion.
- Coordinate meetings, manage schedules, make appointments, arrange travel, screen and delegate incoming calls, and provide other general assistance as required.
- Perform potentially confidential and complex administrative duties involving Excel, Word and PowerPoint including, typing letters, creating/updating spreadsheets, and compiling presentations.
- Work closely with human resources to perform sensitive and complex tasks.
- Exhibit a strong attention to detail, ability to adapt to daily schedules and routines, and a focus on efficiency without sacrificing quality.
- Provide project management and maintain momentum on high-priority projects, including but not limited to, staffing and resource planning, onboarding new department members, space planning, and strategy development for efficiencies among teams.
- Proactively engage in the site’s facilities needs to ensure a high-quality work environment – including furnishings, décor, seating charts, desk arrangements, and office amenities.
- Must be willing to travel to other company sites, vendors, and customers as necessary.
- Must be able to work extended hours and weekends as needed.
- 2+ years of professional administrative experience in an office setting.
- Experience supporting a high level executive in a fast paced, start-up environment.
Preferred / Additional Skills
- Experience as an executive assistant.
- Ability to participate in developing project scope, managing project schedules, and following up with stakeholders appropriately.
- Proven experience managing multiple projects simultaneously and autonomously.
Red 6 Covid Vaccination Requirement
Per Executive Order 14042 for companies doing business with the Federal Government, All current and future employees are required to receive their COVID-19 vaccinations, unless a reasonable accommodation is approved.
Red 6 reserves the right to change its current benefits program at any time, in a manner that is consistent with applicable federal and state regulations
This job description is not a contract and confers no contractual rights, privileges, or benefits on any applicant or potential applicant. Red 6 has the right to change any and all terms of this job description, including, but not limited to, job responsibilities, qualifications and benefits. Nothing in this job description constitutes an offer or guarantee of employment.
Red Six Aerospace, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”), Red 6 Aerospace, Inc. operating company you are applying to work for (hereinafter, “we”, “our”, or “us”) may collect personal information and use it for certain business purposes as described below in this Job Applicant and Employee Privacy Notice. We are required to disclose the following information to California “consumers” regarding our collection of their personal information. Under the CCPA, “consumers” means California residents, including job applicants, employees, or contractors of a business.