Complex problems. Empathy maps. Ease-of-use. Journey maps. A seamless user experience.
Are you drooling now? Well then, so are we! You've come to the right place. Serendipity brought you here. Or fate. Or maybe it was our UX Designer & Manager job opening.
We’re looking for someone who’s as passionate about human behavior as they are about applying research methods and gathering critical user insights. Someone who giggles a little inside when they get to play with wireframes and workflows. If your natural curiosity is egging you on to read more, listen to it. Maybe we’re meant to be. We see you for what you really are - an amazing UX Designer. And we want your curious, passionate, UX-lovin’ self to join our team.
Who You Are:
- You’re passionate about human-centered problem solving and you tirelessly seek to discover what users really need
- You’re a curious, passionate problem solver
- You can clearly and convincingly explain your decisions and perspective
- People like you, and you like people
- You’re capable and confident, but humble
- You understand people, technology (particularly web applications, mobile app, etc.), and how people interact with technology
- You are empathetic
- You have experience with UX design, strategy, and research
- You’ve worked as a member of a team of designers and strategists to serve and deliver for SAAS companies or medium, large, or enterprise clients
- We’ll be extra impressed if you also have some knowledge and experience in the realm of UI Design, Interaction Design, Enterprise UX, SCRUM, and Accessibility
What You’ll Do - First 90 days (70-80%):
- Work directly with clients and the team to gather insights and requirements about business and user needs, using creative research methods to ensure the intended outcome
- Provide UX design direction and expert recommendations to client partners and development teams to ensure the quality of the execution of UX strategy
- Attend UX/Product strategy workshops and both co-facilitate and prepare for those workshops
- Create mock-ups or prototypes and track metrics related to identifiable factors that change the user experience.
- Create implement strategies that improve user experience through design.
- Design, conduct, and evaluate studies to understand and improve user experience, documenting requirements.
- Collaborate with the redpepper digital team internally on redpepper-focused initiatives
- Create UX documentation (workflows, wireframes, personas, etc.) to capture and articulate complex ideas and drive decisions
- Present recommendations and insights for usability and functionality based on your findings
- Curiously seek to understand new industry technologies, trends, tools, and methods
What You’ll Do - First 90 days (20-30%):
- Collaborate and lead our off-shore design/product teams
- Oversee project delivery success
- Provide design direction/feedback
- Build up our off-shore resourcing teams with our Digital Producer
- Project coordination and scoping
Who We Are:
We’re a creative agency that takes a lot of pride in our culture. We believe in Culture > People > Clients - in that order. We value good people who work hard, grow always, support others, and continually become even better people.
We work in an industry that’s always changing. And we consider it our job to not only keep up, but push the envelope. We’re a team of creative thinkers who believe no great success ever came from playing it safe.*
*lab goggles required sometimes
People who hire redpepper want more than just an ad agency. They want to make sense of the world where marketing, technology, and human behavior collide. They want to connect to consumers in a relevant, engaging, valuable way that connects back to the metrics. They want solutions, not just ads.
We offer a competitive salary, health, vision, and dental coverage and other highly competitive — dare we say unbeatable — benefits. Like unlimited paid vacation, for example. But it doesn’t stop there. We have an employee-directed 401K and offer an incredible culture and work experience, ongoing personal growth opportunities, profit sharing, and flexible hours.
Maybe you’re the type who likes to partake in some light social stalking pre-commitment. Here are some places we’ve said some smart-ish things or taken particularly decent selfies: