What We’re About:
We are a 70-person brand engagement marketing agency with offices in D.C. and Dubai, that creates memorable experiences for some great brands such as Amazon, AT&T, DISH Network, GEICO, MillerCoors, TD Bank and Virginia Lottery, to name a few.
What This Job is About:
This position works within the Production Department at RedPeg Marketing and manages RedPeg’s fleet of 20+ power units.
The purpose of this position is to perform the technical and administrative work necessary to maintaining our company owned fleet of vehicle’s and equipment, to ensure the full fleet is kept up to date and ready to deploy at a moment’s notice. This can include but is not limited to 53’ Semi Trucks, Mobile Marketing and Stage Trailers, and Sprinter Type Vans. This is accomplished by planning and scheduling maintenance, repair and renovation work as required.
Knowledge of DOT/FMCSA protocol, vehicle maintenance schedules/procedures, and an ability to react quickly to resolve vehicle related issues that occur is a must. Candidate would also need to be ready to respond during emergency situations including weather related emergencies that might occur nationwide as our fleet will be located at any given time across the greater U.S. The ideal candidate would also provide direction and assistance to the company when inquiring on new vehicle purchases, rentals, and ideation on what would work best for tour-based marketing programs.
The candidate must be willing to work 15% off-site throughout the course of their employment.
What You’re All About:
The ideal candidate will at least meet these criteria:
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior fleet management experience
- CDL-A License preferred
- Understands DOT/FMCSA compliance including CMV classification, HOS reporting, IRP/IFTA and CSA review
- Must be able to keep all driver files, and vehicle-based documentation organized both physically and digitally.
- Execute and manage new driver OnBoarding procedures/trainings and keep Onboarding files in accordance with DOT protocol documented consistently.
- Scheduling and communication of driver drug testing policy for both DOT and non-DOT drivers
- Must keep an updated education and understanding of current and upcoming vehicle regulations at both DOT and state levels
- High level understanding of vehicle maintenance schedules and organizing vehicle maintenance records
- Must be able to keep fleet consistently up to date on all registration, vehicle maintenance, and state compliances
- Maintain record of driver logbooks (electronic)
- Vehicle fuel account for all RedPeg owned and leased vehicles
- EZ Pass transponder records for all RedPeg vehicles
- Maintaining all IFTA records for Vehicle Heavy vehicles
- Accurate record of vehicle inspection records at both state and DOT levels
- Registration of all current and new vehicles and property tax accounts on vehicles at both local and state levels
- Maintaining insurance accounts on owned vehicles
- Vehicle movement may be required based on need to and from repair facilities to RedPeg warehouse
- Strong knowledge Microsoft Office Suite
- Flexibility to work independently, with the ability to work on multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Knowledge and ability to provide direction and insight into potential fleet purchases and vehicle make/model suggestions to proactively grow the company fleet
- Solution orientated mindset with the ability to work constructively with others in time sensitive circumstances
- Fosters and builds relationships with vendors implementing quality control standards to ensure the timeline and budget parameters are met
To apply for this position please respond to this posting with your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
It is the policy of RedPeg to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, RedPeg will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.