What We’re About:
We’re a 70-person independent (25 years strong), award-winning brand engagement marketing agency with offices in D.C. and Dubai, that creates memorable experiences for some great brands such as Amazon, AT&T, DISH Network, GEICO, TD Bank and Yuengling. Our explosive growth is why we need you.
What This Job is About:
This position works within the Production department at RedPeg and leads specific client program production deliverables. Working closely with internal client service, venues, strategy, creative, finance, and talent teams, the Producer oversees and manages all the assets utilized in our dynamic and creative experiential marketing campaigns (vehicles, structures, tents, electronic equipment, banners, etc.)
The ideal candidate has a passion for event and logistics management, enjoys trouble shooting, solving problems and has the ability to build long lasting relationships with vendors and clients.
Knowledge of experiential design, asset and vehicle fabrication development is a must. Prior experience on a national basis with event marketing, product launches and stunts, mobile based tours and influencer campaigns is also required. Knowledge of experiential digital UX design is preferred. The candidate must be willing to work 15 -25% off-site at events throughout the course of their employment.
This position may provide supervision and/or guidance to Production Coordinators and reports to the Senior Producer or Director of Production. RedPeg Marketing is a highly collaborative environment and requires candidates that are able to appropriately manage up, down, and across the organization. We are one team and looking for positive contributors to help continue the growth of the organization.
What You’re All About:
The ideal candidate will at least meet these criteria:
- Minimum 3-5 years of prior marketing agency experience preferably in a field, production or logistics role
- Knowledge of event production including a basic understanding of audio-visual equipment, electrical and photo marketing/lead generation systems
- Knowledge of inventory management systems
- Understands DOT/FMCSA compliance including CMV classification, HOS reporting, IRP/IFTA and CSA review
- Basic knowledge of OSHA compliance
- Thinks innovatively, blending big ideas with realistic execution limitations to drive focused key performance indicators
- Solution orientated mindset with the ability to work constructively with others in time sensitive circumstances
- Fosters and builds relationships with vendors implementing quality control standards to ensure the timeline and budget parameters are met
- Provides consistent leadership and communication to the field teams to ensure maximum performance and alignment on goals
- Flexibility to work independently with the ability to work on multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Willing to get your hands dirty, enjoying the physical aspects of production at the warehouse, office and on the road
- Positively contributes to client, department, and overall agency team goals
- Experience with managing program budgets
- Able to provide recommendations to internal and external stakeholders supported by qualitative, quantitative, and strategic rationale
To apply for this position please respond to this posting with your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
It is the policy of RedPeg to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, RedPeg will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.