What We’re About:
We’re a 70-person independent (25 years strong), award-winning brand engagement marketing agency with offices in D.C. and Dubai, that creates memorable experiences for some great brands such as Amazon, AT&T, DISH Network, GEICO, TD Bank and Yuengling. Our explosive growth is why we need you.
What This Job is About:
RedPeg Marketing is looking for a dynamic Graphic Designer to join our team of creative marketers and manage the day-to-day execution of client assets for large-scale experiential marketing campaigns. This individual is responsible for working closely with internal RedPeg Marketing teams to support the development and execution of campaign elements.
As a member of the RedPeg Creative Team, the Graphic Designer is expected to roll up his/her sleeves and dive into a variety of projects, and is expected to play an active role in creative brainstorms, new business pitches, and supporting the creative team for pitches to grow business with existing clients. Responsibilities include:
- Taking a design and working with the creative team to develop, whether it’s a logo design, vehicle wrap, outdoor structure or banner
- Putting your creative hat on (literally, you’ll need a fun hat) to concept and produce RedPeg swag, holiday and other internal and external collateral
- Providing front-end design for interactive media such as kiosk, touch-screen, and web interfaces
- Inventing creative solutions in support of concepts and campaign strategy
- Managing simultaneous projects from concept through execution while meeting tight deadlines
- Making our presentations sing through edgy layout, design, and visual representation in Keynote (and sometimes PowerPoint)
- Assisting Strategy and Client Service teams with the preparation of graphics that clearly communicate complex ideas
- Identifying, summarizing, and organizing graphics from various sources to develop materials that conform to graphic standards while still displaying a degree of creativity and flair
What You’re All About:
The ideal candidate will at least meet these criteria:
- BFA (preferred) or BA in Graphic Design
- 1-3 years professional design experience
- Proficient in the Adobe CC Suite (AI, PS, ID+) and MAC OS
- Agency experience preferred
- Detail-oriented and ability to manage simultaneous projects from concept through execution
- Video and/or 3D rendering experience a plus
To apply for this position please respond to this posting with your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
It is the policy of RedPeg to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, RedPeg will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.