WE ARE CURRENTLY RECRUITING FOR SPRING INTERNS IN THE FOLLOWING DEPARTMENTS: BRAND STRATEGY, FINANCE, MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS, VENUES & SPONSORSHIP, AND TALENT MANAGEMENT.
What We’re About:
We are a 70-person experiential shop, creating memorable experiences for the coolest brands on the market. We produce more than 2,500 events a year for these amazing brands, including Amazon, AT&T, Carlsberg, Enterprise, GEICO, Jagermeister, NBCUniversal, TD Bank, and Virginia Lottery. Our explosive growth is why we need you! The RedPeg team knows how to get things done, and done right, but that doesn’t stop us from having a bit of fun along the way.
What this Internship is About:
At RedPeg our Interns do not do boring administrative tasks or bring other people coffee…they are assigned real projects for real clients, participate in brainstorms, and work hand-in-hand with our staff. Please see the video below to learn more about the RedPeg Internship Program!
Our internship program provides valuable, hands-on, professional experience that few other programs can offer. High levels of organization, attention to detail and ability to multi-task are needed to succeed in this fast-paced environment. In addition to daily tasks, the intern will work closely with their direct supervisor and intern manager to develop and achieve personal goals.
The Spring Program is a part time (up to 20 hours) program and runs from January through April.
The Summer Program is a full time (40 hours) program and runs from Late May/Early June through August.
The Fall Program is a part time (up to 20 hours) program and runs from September through November.
RedPeg seeks interns in a variety of departments: Business Development/Strategy & Brand Planning, Production, Client Services, Venues & Sponsorship, Social & Digital, and Creative/Graphic Design.
- Business Development/Strategy & Brand Planning - If you are a business guru and want to understand the value of pitching new business to a client researching a client’s needs and more, this position is for you.
- Client Service (Account Management) - If you have ever wondered what it takes to plan an event from beginning to end, including managing employees/volunteers, identifying vendors and more, this position is for you. Learn how to manage the logistics of a promotional event.
- Talent Management - Learn how to recruit, hire and interact with field employees from across the country. Work closely with account teams to fulfill employee requirements for projects.
- Employee Experience- Get hands on experience administering HR functions in a creative and dynamic environment.
- Finance: If you love working with numbers and Excel spreadsheets, this position is for you. Learn the budgeting process in a creative work environment.
- Production - If you have ever wondered what it takes to produce large-scale event sets of all types, the production department is for you. Learn about behind-the-scene logistics of experiential marketing campaign.
- Creative & Graphic Design - Work hand in hand with the creative department bringing concepts to life through design and illustration.
- Social Media & Digital Strategy - If you're a forward thinking individual with a passion for social media and the online space, this position is for you. Learn how to use your favorite social media networks and online sites for business and promotions.
- Venues & Sponsorship - In this position, it is all about the art of the negotiation. Balancing multiple priorities is essential. Interfacing with multiple client projects and several departments, you will secure the best events and locations that allow our clients to engage with their target audience.
What you are all About:
If you want to learn how to create experiences that inspire extraordinary moments and if you like working in a face paced environment RedPeg might be the spot for you!
- Office/internship experience preferred, but not required
- Marketing or Business majors preferred, but not required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proficiency or willingness to adapt to Mac preferred
- Strong attention to detail, proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and projects concurrently
- Professional maturity with a take-it-to-the-next-level mentality
- Flexibility to work independently as well as with a team
If you’re someone who loves making something out of nothing, has a thirst for innovation and a keen eye for detail, this gig is for you. Show us what you’ve got—the ball is in your court now.
To apply for this position, please respond to this posting with your cover letter and resume. Please include whether you would like to be considered for the Fall, Spring or Summer program as well as the department that you would like to Intern for in the body of your cover letter. Applicants who do not specify a program and/or department will not be contacted.
It is the policy of RedPeg to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, RedPeg will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.