What We’re About:
We’re a 70-person independent (25 years strong), award-winning brand engagement marketing agency with offices in D.C. and Dubai, that creates memorable experiences for some great brands such as Amazon, AT&T, DISH Network, GEICO, TD Bank and Yuengling. Our explosive growth is why we need you.
What This Job is About:
RedPeg Marketing is looking for a dynamic Account Manager with extensive events management experience to join our team of creative marketers and manage the day-to-day execution of client portfolios consisting of large-scale experiential marketing campaigns (mobile tours, product launches, sampling, digital/social amplification and interactive technology). This individual is responsible for working closely with Client Service Director and internal RedPeg Marketing teams to coordinate the development and execution of all campaign elements.
- Manages campaign timeline, budget allocation and client expectations with direction from Senior Manager and/or Director.
- Works in partnership with operations teams to draft and manage the logistical coordination of all campaign elements including: merchandise, supplies, vehicles, schedules, and hiring and training of field personnel
- Identifies potential threats and proactively outlines necessary solutions
- Creates, manages and keeps parties accountable for timelines and deliverables
Client Relationship and Account Management
- Collects, organizes and analyzes campaign data to assist in developing campaign recap
- Liaisons between internal departments to align client expectations with RedPeg Marketing resources and ensure the client goals are effectively communicated and executed.
- Proactively communicates with clients to provide daily/weekly campaign updates, schedules, and contact reports
- Manages the profitability of specified budget parameters
- Identifies strategies to maximize cost efficiency for every aspect of the campaign
- Creates training materials and executes training program
- Provides consistent coordination, leadership, and communication to Field Representatives to ensure maximum performance
- Reviews expense reports, schedules, and the individual performance of Field Representatives
What You’re All About:
- Experience: 3-5 years of experiential marketing/project management experience managing clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing or related field
- Knowledge of gaming preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Suite (Mac experience preferred)
- Excellent writing, copy/editing skills and general communications skills
- Knowledge of the event/promotions industry
- High level of detail-orientation, and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work on a team or independently
To apply for this position please respond to this posting with your cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
It is the policy of RedPeg to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, RedPeg will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.