About the Role:
Help us build an efficient, high-performance, data-driven marketing engine that targets both developers and the enterprise. We’re looking for a Director of Growth Marketing who will lead a team of marketers to define and execute campaigns that drive awareness and demand for Redpanda. Reporting to our Head of Growth and Communication, you will design and implement integrated campaigns across user- and buyer-specific channels to grow our developer community and build the pipeline. If you’re looking for an opportunity the chance to contribute at the foundational stage to a well-funded, hypergrowth company that has achieved a great product-market fit, this is your opportunity!
- Craft quarterly OKRs that align with company goals
- Develop integrated marketing programs that create awareness and accelerate sales opportunities for a product-led GTM
- Leverage, experiment, and extend all tricks of the trade, including performance marketing, ABM, lifecycle marketing, webinars, events, partner marketing, content marketing, etc
- Build, manage, monitor to ensure alignment with goals, priorities and marketing budgets
- Build and coach a team of internal and external channel experts
- Lead efforts to measure campaign results, debug outcomes and iterate
- 6+ years of relevant experience, preferably in B2B technology with a technical audience
- Demonstrated experience of B2B marketing in the areas of awareness, demand generation, field marketing and/or marketing operations
- Deep understanding of paid, organic, email, social, offline and online event channels and the most efficient tactics for each
- Proven ability to design and lead campaign strategies targeting deeply technical audiences
- Tremendous attention to detail, creativity, curiosity and a focus on driving measurable results
- Hands-on experience with CRM (Salesforce), marketing automation (Hubspot/Marketo), data enrichment (ZoomInfo) and analytics tools
- Ability to toggle between strategy and execution, and to manage shifting priorities
- Desire and ability to collaborate with diverse, global teams in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please highlight if applicable to you:
- Your best examples of integrated campaigns you’ve designed across email, digital, and offline channels including approach to planning, creative, messaging, results, and analysis
Redpanda is used by Fortune 1000 enterprises pushing hundreds of terabytes a day, as well as by the solo dev prototyping a React application on her laptop. Think of it as a streaming data API platform that scales with you from the smallest projects to petabytes of data distributed across the globe.
Join Redpanda if you’d enjoy being part of a fast-moving, 100% remote organization with team members around the globe and a culture based on trust, transparency, communication, and kindness.