Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redesign Health is a healthcare innovation platform. We bring together entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives. Our first companies include Lively, Ever/Body, Vault Health, Springtide, HealthQuarters, Calibrate, Proper, Anomaly, Jasper, MedArrive, and stealth ventures in elder care, behavioral health, physical therapy, brand acceleration, and complementary medicine. We’re capitalized with permanent capital from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs.
As our Talent Acquisition Lead for Executive Search, you will contribute to a best-in-class recruiting process and candidate experience by guiding executive candidates throughout the recruiting process for Redesign Health and our operating companies. In this role, you will manage and partner with executive search firms to find the best talent for our teams, working alongside our Director of Talent and the rest of the talent team. Additionally, your goal is to develop networks of potential founding team members to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates for our stealth ventures.
You will report to and partner with the Director of Talent at our New York City headquarters.
What you'll do:
- Source and guide executive candidates throughout the recruiting process for Redesign Health and our operating companies
- Develop networks of potential founding team members to support a strong pipeline of qualified candidates
- Conduct initial phone screens through offer calls, and everything in-between
- Become a partner and trusted advisor for candidates throughout the hiring process
- Look to create the best candidate experience in the world. Period.
- Manage and partner with executive search firms to find the best talent for our teams
- Work with executive search firms to partner on talent searches - obtain needed information to execute requisitions, and advise on the available pool of candidates
- Actively iterate with internal stakeholders and recruiting team to continually improve recruitment and hiring processes to improve the delivery of requisitions on time
- Be a trusted advisor for the Redesign Health’s new venture’s team and provide feedback when needed
- Provide constructive performance feedback on all recruiting sources and tools to better improve the recruiting process for operating companies
- Close candidates independently and/or preps hiring manager for successful closes
- Properly identify triggers and candidate motivations throughout the process
- Negotiate and/or support hiring manager in developing offer packages and strategies
- Manage administrative process for full-cycle recruiting
- Successfully manage full-cycle recruiting within our SLAs, leveraging shared systems and processes [e.g. ensure that interviewers submit feedback, manage offer approval process, conduct reference checks, assist with the immigration process etc...]
- Active participant in continuous feedback and improvement of our tools and processes
What you'll need:
- 4-6 years of total recruiting experience, including agency, executive search or in-house recruiting
- Most recent 2+ years conducting full lifecycle executive search recruiting
- Courage: You’ll readily provide direct and actionable feedback, stepping up to address difficult issues, saying what needs to be said.
- Communicates Effectively: You need to attentively listen to others and adjust to fit the audience and the message. Being effective among diverse styles and position levels is key also.
- Drives Results: You’re skilled at pushing yourself and helping others to achieve results. And there is evidence of routinely hitting stretch hiring goals over multiple requisition types.
- Instills Trust: Showing consistency between words and actions is key; gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity, and authenticity.
- Demonstrates Self-Awareness: You proactively seek feedback without being defensive, being open to your areas of development. You admit mistakes and gain insights from experiences.
- Technical skills
- Expert Sourcer: Success consistently sourcing passive candidates that fit with the requirements for the roles you recruit.
- Strong Administrator: Have a high detail-orientation, and never lets things fall through the cracks.
What Redesign is all about
Redesign’s mission is to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Redesign healthcare - We bring positive change to patients’ lives
- Own the outcome - We do the work to get the job done
- Be trusted partners - We strive to be the teammates and co-founders of choice
- Champion diverse perspectives - We work to unlock our joint potential
- Practice kindness - We aim to build bridges, not walls
- Learn continuously - We focus on constantly growing as individuals and as a team
Why work with us?
We care deeply about your wellbeing. And we’ve tailored our unique benefits around your wellness.
- Benefits for your physical wellness
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage with no monthly contribution options
- Fully paid memberships to One Medical primary care & Teladoc virtual care
- $10 a month over-the-counter medicine credit
- Quarterly In-home house cleaning
- Annual at-home massage on us, to relax and unwind
- Work from home set-up stipend
- Benefits for your financial wellness
- 401K match
- Student loan repayment contributions
- Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Paid financial coach to help you meet your financial goals
- Benefits for your mental wellness
- Unlimited PTO
- 2-week company-wide winter break
- 16 week full paid parental leave
- Spotify Premium reimbursed
- Headspace mindfulness service
- Annual learning stipend