Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redesign Health is a company that powers innovation in healthcare. We develop technologies, tools, and insights that lower the barriers to change in healthcare, and provide a platform that enables founders and the broader healthcare ecosystem to build high-quality health solutions at scale. We have powered the launch of over 30 companies to-date including Lively, Ever/Body, Calibrate, Vault Health, Springtide, HealthQuarters, Proper, Anomaly, Jasper, MedArrive, Intrinsic, UpLift, Kins, Keen, Overalls, and stealth ventures in health equity, kidney care, women’s health, complementary medicine, and many more. We’re on a mission to redesign health for everyone.
As our Director of Investor Relations, you will design, execute and lead a best-in-class investor relations program.
In this role, you will lead existing investor relationships and enhance client experience through delivery of high quality, accurate and timely information; partner with sales leads and other team members to support fundraising process; lead relationship and collaboration across internal groups to promote coordination and teamwork.
You will report to and work with the Head of Capital Development at our New York City headquarters.
What you'll do:
- Develop and execute best-in-class Investor Relations program.
- Develop best practices for investor relations program; assess and address gap analysis as needed
- Develop and lead process for investor reporting/quarterly letters
- Lead ESG policy development and serve as ESG leader to coordinate compliance across Firm
- Lead planning and execution of annual investor day, investor events/forums
- Lead existing investor relationships and deliver enhanced client experience through delivery of high quality, accurate and timely information
- Serve as lead on existing investor relationships
- Assist in leading content development for investor communications (webcasts, thought pieces, newsletters, etc)
- Develop robust CRM system and process, create reporting to allow for more strategic and systematized usage
- Partner with sales leads and other team members to support fundraising process
- Serve as subject matter expert regarding fund structure, firm-level, operational, and/or administrative questions
- Cross-sell with existing investors
- Develop CRM reports and analytics to streamline and optimize tracking of investor coverage and communications process; refine CRM usage, data integrity, reporting for fundraising support purposes
What you'll need:
- 7-10 years of total experience in investor relations, investment banking, business development, partnerships, equity sales and/or equity capital markets roles
- 5+ years of experience in developing investor relationships through prior roles in investor relations roles at private equity, venture capital or real estate firms.
- Customer Focus. Gains insight into customer needs. Identifies opportunities that benefit the customer. Builds and delivers solutions that meet customer expectations. Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships. Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions
- Resourcefulness. Marshals resources (people, funding, material, support) to get things done. Orchestrates multiple activities simultaneously to accomplish a goal. Gets the most out of limited resources. Applies knowledge of internal structures, processes and culture to resourcing efforts. Securing and deploying resources effectively and efficiently.
- Strategic Mindset. Anticipates future trends and implications accurately. Readily poses future scenarios. Articulates credible pictures and visions of possibilities that will create sustainable value. Creates competitive and breakthrough strategies that show a clear connection between vision and action. Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
- Optimizes Work Process. Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
You will work out of one of the following locations:
- In-office: New York, NY
What Redesign is all about
Redesign’s mission is to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Redesign healthcare - We bring positive change to patients’ lives
- Own the outcome - We do the work to get the job done
- Be trusted partners - We strive to be the teammates and co-founders of choice
- Champion diverse perspectives - We work to unlock our joint potential
- Practice kindness - We aim to build bridges, not walls
- Learn continuously - We focus on constantly growing as individuals and as a team
Why work with us?
We care deeply about your well-being. And we’ve tailored our unique benefits around your wellness. Check out our full range of benefits here, and a few of our highlighted benefits below:
- Benefits for your physical wellness:
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage with no monthly contribution for you and your dependents (for all of our plans!)
- Quarterly in-home house cleaning
- $50 a month wellness stipend
- Benefits for your financial wellness:
- 401K match
- Student loan repayment contribution
- Tax preparation services
- Benefits for your mental wellness:
- Unlimited PTO
- An annual 2-week company-wide winter break
- 2 months sabbatical after 4 years
- Reimbursements to Spotify & Headspace
- Benefits for the wellness of parents:
- 16 week full paid parental leave
- Maven Clinic access with $10k lifetime contributions to fertility & adoption services
- Diaper subscription service & summer camp reimbursement program