Redesign Health is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer – we recruit, train, compensate and promote our team members based on qualifications. We know how important it is not only to include, but to actively seek out a diversity of opinions and voices.
We want to hear from you regardless of your race, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Redesign Health is a healthcare innovation platform. We bring together entrepreneurs, industry experts, and investors to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives. Our first companies include Lively, Ever/Body, Vault Health, Springtide, HealthQuarters, Calibrate, Proper, Anomaly, Jasper, MedArrive, and stealth ventures in elder care, behavioral health, physical therapy, brand acceleration, and complementary medicine. We’re capitalized with permanent capital from world-class institutional investors and entrepreneurs.
Redesign Health is looking for a Graphic Designer to bring creative excellence and an attention to detail working across a variety of innovative healthcare startups.
As our Graphic Designer, you will bring a level of creative excellence, design strategy and excitement to our newly launched brand ad campaigns with the goal to increase conversion, drive both leads and sales and see our new brands thrive in their markets!
If you're motivated by mission-driven work that impacts individual experiences in the healthcare system, you'll fit right in. Redesign Health is a mission-driven innovation platform that launches transformative healthcare companies. You'll be working on a passionate team to complete branding and marketing projects for inspiring companies that work tirelessly to transform the healthcare system — elevating patient experiences, increasing transparency, and democratizing access to high-quality care.
What you'll do:
- Develop 360 Ad Campaigns
- Support the Creative Director and Art Director to develop new brand identities
- Own projects from concept through feedback and delivery
- Create the initial go-to-market campaign for our brand launches
- Design visually stunning creative across our rapidly growing portfolio of brands
- Develop creative assets for operating companies across multiple channels including web, email, social, paid advertising, video, and print to achieve brand awareness and increased engagement
- Maintain consistency of brand across creative while working with agency partners and internal teams
- Work with the Creative Director and Art Director to develop visual identity and core concepts from strategy to fully developed brand launches
- Actively collaborate with agency partners, growth marketing, and internal partners to complete design tasks.
- Assist with production and planning of photo/video shoots
- Manage creative assets across the brand portfolio (style guides, logos, color palettes, photo assets, ads, graphics)
What you’ll need:
- 2 - 5 years of relevant experience in graphic design
- Proven variety of work, industry and style
- Mission-driven work
- Strong conceptual (being able to come up with ideas on the fly - having ideas outside of the norm. being creative within the concept or a problem) and marketing (understanding the customer journey - strong customer-focused thinking) mindset
- Motion design experience
- Startup and/or agency experience is a plus
- Technical Skills:
- Experience working within Adobe Creative Cloud and Figma
- A strong portfolio of digital design capabilities
- Behavioral Skills:
- Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
- Cultivates Innovation:Comes up with useful ideas that are new, better, or unique. Introduces new ways of looking at problems.
- Manages Ambiguity: Operating effectively, even when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
What Redesign is all about
Redesign’s mission is to elevate healthcare companies that empower people to live their healthiest lives. To give a sense of what our team is all about, these are the values that guide our work:
- Redesign healthcare - We bring positive change to patients’ lives
- Own the outcome - We do the work to get the job done
- Be trusted partners - We strive to be the teammates and co-founders of choice
- Champion diverse perspectives - We work to unlock our joint potential
- Practice kindness - We aim to build bridges, not walls
- Learn continuously - We focus on constantly growing as individuals and as a team
Why work with us?
We care deeply about your wellbeing. And we’ve tailored our unique benefits around your wellness.
- Benefits for your physical wellness
- Full medical, dental, and vision coverage with no monthly contribution options
- Fully paid memberships to One Medical primary care & Teladoc virtual care
- $10 a month over-the-counter medicine credit
- Quarterly In-home house cleaning
- Annual at-home massage on us, to relax and unwind
- Work from home set-up stipend
- Benefits for your financial wellness
- 401K match
- Student loan repayment contributions
- Company-paid Life and AD&D insurance
- Paid financial coach to help you meet your financial goals
- Benefits for your mental wellness
- Unlimited PTO
- Company-wide winter break
- 16 week full paid parental leave
- Spotify Premium reimbursed
- Headspace mindfulness service
- Annual learning stipend
- Benefits for your social wellness
- Access to a variety of affinity groups to support you in building meaningful connections
- Quarterly team-building events
- Monthly cross-departmental coffee chats
- Company-wide volunteer days 2x a year