Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are growing our Sales team in San Francisco and looking for a Client Partner to identify and build partnerships with new Mid-Market and Enterprise advertisers in the Western region. You'll be responsible for seeking out new high-potential clients and building the foundation for mutually beneficial, long-term partnerships by aligning your clients' company goals with opportunities on the Reddit ads platform.
This role is required to be based in person in San Francisco, CA.
- Identify and reach out to new clients, establishing mutually beneficial relationships and educating them on Reddit's audience and ads platform
- Manage and deepen relationships with existing advertising partners, both agencies and end clients
- Collaborate with Account Managers to build mutually beneficial partnerships between your customer base and Reddit
- Work with Sales Ops Lead to develop a book of business and outbound sales pipeline
- Shape Reddit’s native ads product roadmap, for mobile and in general, by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- 3-5 years of experience in digital media sales
- Experience with and passion for new business acquisition
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- Users-first orientation
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and will also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.