Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Manager to lead our San Francisco Mid-Market Goods team. This team is focused on growing Goods advertisers across verticals such as CPG, Retail and Pharma. We are looking for a strategic leader who will lead and grow this part of the business at scale.
Reddit is a fast-growing platform with ambitious goals. In order to be successful, this person will need to be a self-starter who takes the initiative to uncover insights and opportunities that will uplevel our client partnerships and operational approach, ultimately positioning this team for long-term success. In addition to contributing to segment, team, and account-level strategy, you will also act as coach and mentor to a team of high-performing Client Partners and Account Managers.
The person in this role is required to be based in the San Francisco, CA area and should be available to work from the SF office 1-2x per week.
- Manage a high-performing team of Client Partners and Account Managers by recruiting and retaining top talent, while managing resources effectively
- Drive your team to exceed established revenue targets
- Advise sales and product management regarding market opportunities, sales positioning, use of resources, and strategic planning
- Partner with Marketing to drive new product launches, marketing communications, and further establish Reddit as a leader amongst challenger brands
- Partner with Sales Ops and Finance to develop financial and operating targets, ensuring alignment with the strategic plan
- 8-10 years of experience in digital media sales
- Minimum 3 years of sales management experience
- Experience with direct advertiser sales including negotiations and management of strategic partnerships
- Proven experience upleveling sales partnerships by accessing C-level client stakeholders
- Expertise in showcasing industry-wide leadership ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving ability
- Demonstrated career progression in prior roles
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and will also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.