Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Location: Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. This role is completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic. Please note that this role requires working US PT or ET hours.
The Core Experience team is responsible for the holistic experience across Reddit platforms. Our mission is to create simple and modern experiences that appeal to everyone in the world. The Core Experience team owns on all of the major surfaces of Reddit such as: the feed, the video player, and the comments page and works on building end to end experiences that connect users to the value of Reddit.
This PM will be responsible for end to end execution of projects across the core experience of Reddit and is critical to shaping the future of Reddit. Examples of past projects a PM has led are: Redesigning the posts units of our feeds, launching new feeds to consume content on Reddit, and redesigning our comments page. There’s never been a better time to join Reddit and to impact the core surfaces that millions of users use daily. This role requires a highly empathetic and collaborative product leader with strong product instincts, excellent communication skills, solid analytical capabilities, and a proven track record of shipping quality products. You’ll work closely with engineering, UX, and data science to create the best consumer experience across the internet.
- Collaborate with engineering & design to launch new experiences that will delight users and drive business outcomes
- Work with our data science and user research teams to craft insights into the behaviors and needs of users on Reddit, and translate those insights into hypotheses, tests and features that ultimately lead to a constantly evolving & improved product experience
- Seek to understand the competitive environment and maintain global awareness of unique user experiences specifically in regards to different feeds experiences
- Work with various cross functional teams (Ads, Community, Product Marketing, etc) to drive adoption and usage of the features you ship
- You have at least 4+ years of product management experience with at least 2+ years in consumer product
- You have proven experience building product roadmaps, defining experiments and working collaboratively with design and engineering counterparts
- You have shipped products that have delivered meaningful business results
- You have strong analytical and problem solving skills, including a willingness to roll up your sleeves and dive into the minutia. Ability to use SQL is a strong asset.
- You know how to define team goals and success metrics and ensure that we are tracking towards improvements that align with Reddit's wider business objectives
- You are a compelling influencer with great communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to align a diverse group of stakeholders towards a common goal
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.