Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. This role is completely remote friendly (for the US & CAN only) and will continue to be after the pandemic.
The Team & Role:
The Ads Measurement team charter covers Signals, Identity, Attribution, Performance Measurement and 3rd party integrations. As online advertising transitions away from deterministic user level data, there is a need for building a new class of privacy safe products. Ads Identity products are responsible for processing and enriching advertiser events for building credible ad effectiveness metrics and enabling ad optimization.
We are looking to add on a staff Product Manager for Ads Identity to our Ads Measurement team. This role will be responsible for both traditional events matching and emerging Privacy Enhancement Technologies (PET) products. This opportunity provides a platform for high impact and personal growth and presents very unique product and technical challenges that will put you at the forefront of next generation ads measurement products. Your work will directly contribute to growing Reddit’s Performance Advertising business.
- Product Manager for Ads Identity and Privacy Enhancement Technologies (PET) in Ads Measurement team
- Be a thought leader and subject matter expert for helping Reddit Ads navigate the evolving privacy landscape, to the new world with limited data availability and complex privacy rules
- Define Identity products strategy that meet Reddit’s current business needs and puts the company in the best position possible for responding to future events
- Form partnership and roadmap alignment with downstream ad products including Optimization and Attribution
- Develop solid first-hand expertise in legal, platform rules and compliance requirement that can impact digital advertising
- Collaborate with Reddit’s Legal, Privacy and user product teams
- Work closely with cross-functional teams (data science, design, engineering, product marketing and solutions engineering) and be very hands-on in product management execution
- 5+ years of product management experience, with clear product area leadership
- Solid ad-tech expertise
- Experience building and growing ML based products
- Proven track record of setting vision and strategy, and of cross-org collaboration, for building and launching complex products with ambiguous requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker and problem solver
- Highly data driven across all aspects of product management
- Experience building Identity products such as Identity Graph and event matching waterfall
- Experience building PET products and technologies, including anonymization, aggregation, cohorts, differential privacy, clean room, federated learning etc.
- Deep knowledge of privacy changes impacting ad tech
- Ads Measurement experience including pixels, conversion API, attribution, metrics, incrementally, modeled conversions and 3rd party measurement
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.