Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are looking for a passionate and motivated individual to lead the growth for our SMB segment in EMEA. This role will allow you to work closely with our outsourced vendors as well as acting as the voice of the customer for our internal teams and cross-functional partners. This role will have a unique opportunity to help shape our go to market approach and will play a critical part in the success of our International expansion. The role will be based in Lisbon, working onsite with our vendor partner.
The role will be based in Lisbon, working onsite with our vendor partner.
- Fully own revenue growth and quota attainment for the SMB segment in assigned markets
- Devise strategies that ensure the vendor delivers on growth across the Acquisitions and Existing books of business
- Lead Weekly, Monthly and Quarterly business reviews with the vendor, managing ongoing action items and ensuring the vendor is driving to completion
- Drive optimisations of workflows/processes at our vendor sites, while maintaining high customer satisfaction
- Work closely with Vendor and Internal teams to ensure all communication, training and updates are delivered in a timely and accurate manner
- Support & mentor our vendor teams to successfully achieve quarterly revenue targets
- Work together with Sales Leadership, Sales Operations and Marketing to create scaled end to end programs and sales initiatives
- Fully leverage the available technology stack including Gong, Tableau, Salesforce, Outreach, Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Build & execute scaled sales strategy initiatives for high-value SMBs
- Shape Reddit’s Ads product roadmap and narrative by aggregating and sharing client feedback and campaign metrics with cross-functional stakeholders
- Drive results through data analysis, goal-setting, planning, & project management
- Develop strategies to identify, pitch and activate High-value SMBs, drive advertiser activations, measure success, and retain & grow advertisers on the Reddit ads platform
- 8+ years of experience in sales, client services or operations
- 5+ years of Sales Vendor Management experience
- Proven background in building/running outsourced sales operations
- Motivated self starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to working through challenges while working cross functionally to solve these
- Experience selling into the SMB segment with a history of exceeding revenue targets
- Superb communication and project-management skills, and will be able to communicate complex analytical results, both written and verbally, in a clear and easy-to-understand way
- Strong analytics and quantitative skills
- Experience working with Salesforce, Outreach, Gong or comparable tools
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Advertising/Marketing experience preferred
- Multi-lingual and/or multi-market experience is a plus
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.