Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
This role is based out of the San Francisco office.
- Collaborate closely with Client Partners to meet and exceed clients’ marketing goals.
- Execute campaign launches from start to finish and deliver insightful optimizations to agency and client partners
- Ongoing management of internal account operations (revenue delivery and troubleshooting issues)
- Educate brands and media agencies, effectively communicate value proposition and best practices
- Consult clients on their awareness and direct response objectives, and partner closely with Client Partners to craft thoughtful and creative media plans
- Collaborate with Ad Ops to ensure effective campaign delivery and resolve any technical hurdles
- Recognize and represent client needs and asks to cross-functional stakeholders
- Proactively and continually identify areas of improvement
- 3-5+ years of experience in advertising sales and account management
- Solid understanding of customer marketing funnel and traditional marketing ecosystem
- Comfortable with problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Understanding of Digital measurement, tracking fundamentals and mobile measurement partners
- Tenacious and entrepreneurial approach to working through product, process, and client challenges
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong relationships with external partners
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and unstructured work environment
- High attention to detail
- Proficiency in Excel preferred
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and is also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is: $100,800 - $151,200.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.