Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is seeking an experienced sales leader to grow its large client practice across the Tech vertical. Working with agencies and brands, your relationships, leadership experience, and digital media expertise make you a key pillar of Reddit’s business strategy and a world-class partner to leading brands. You’ll lead a team of sales managers.
This role is required to be based from the San Francisco, Los Angeles or New York City office.
- Recruit, train, and lead a world-class team of Industry Managers, Client Partners, and Client Account Managers to achieve and exceed revenue targets.
- Build and manage relationships with key clients and agency partners across the major Tech, Telco, and Gaming brands.
- Partner with Sales Operations and Sales Finance to develop financial and operating targets and ensure alignment.
- Take new products to market and serve as the voice of customers, identifying and translating patterns into actionable insights for Reddit Ads Product Management.
- Represent Reddit at industry events and conferences.
- Set and execute the Tech vertical strategy for Reddit.
- 10+ years of digital media sales management experience.
- Deep Tech, Telco, and Gaming industry connections, including executive-level relationships at key agencies and brands.
- Domain experience in media, marketing, and digital ad sales.
- Scrappy leader who leads by example and motivates by inspiring the organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Prior startup experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to manage, mentor, and motivate a team.
- Passionate about Reddit and its incredibly unique audience.
- In-depth understanding of the platform and experience of the product firsthand.
- Has built high-performing teams by mentoring and developing teams and balancing retention with attracting new talent.
- Demonstrated progression in prior roles.
- Highly inspirational and motivational leader.
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, and will also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is: $201,590 - $302,385.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.