Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
We are seeking a Senior Client Partner to facilitate and own relationships with the most strategic Independent Agencies in the U.S. You will be focused on building trusted relationships across priority Independent Agencies, while partnering with net new and existing advertisers to Reddit, to build long-term and impactful partnerships.
This role and team will be a part of our Scaled, Mid Market team at Reddit.
Please note that this role is required to be based in person from our New York, NY office.
- Manage and deepen relationships across priority Independent Agencies with new and existing advertising partners.
- Accelerate partnerships with Reddit and the Top Independent Agencies.
- Negotiation and management of strategic agency and brand partnership agreements across priority Independent Agencies.
- Collaborate with Account Managers to create long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships between your customer base and Reddit
- Act as the CEO of your book of business, and take full ownership of strategic bets, revenue forecasting, and ensuring operational rigor
- Communicate feedback on our sales processes, narratives, and products in order to advocate for customers and improve the team's effectiveness and efficiency
- 3-6 years of experience in online media sales
- Users-first orientation
- Demonstrated high achievement against sales targets
- Motivated self-starter who thrives in unstructured environments
- BA / BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation (please use them!) & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and also will be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is: $119,700 - $179,550.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ApplicationAssistance@Reddit.com.